About This File
What's New in Version 21.10.01 See changelog
21/10/01 - New Update:
- - Added: Gen8 memory checks for unobtainable values. Thanks @Lusamine, @skadiv!
- - Changed: Ball legality rules updated for Gen7 starters to account for the new Gen8 raids.
- - Changed: Gen1 Tradeback handling reworked for less overhead.
- - Fixed more met locations for XD shadow encounters. Thanks @LegoFigure11!
- - Fixed: Gen4 Cute Charm PIDs correctly emit RNG frames for encounter matching purposes. Thanks @theSlayer!
- - Fixed: Gen2-4 eggs are now permitted to know HM moves while still an egg. Thanks Atrius!
- - Fixed: Gen3 Granbull & Vibrava/Flygon are now correctly handled for their ability bit values.
- - Fixed: Gen2 GS eggs in PK2 format are now allowed to have egg moves. Thanks Psyduck!
- - Fixed: Gen2 Red Gyarados fixed IVs & gender are now required to match the encounter.
- - Fixed: Egg move source indication now shows the correct message in the legality printout.
- - Fixed: Volt Tackle is now flagged correctly for non-Pichu eggs
- Added: Can now specify how the PKM Database is sorted when it loads.
- Added: Gen3-5 swarm data can now be edited in the block editor. Thanks @Bl4ckSh4rk, @SpiredMoth, @sora10pls!
- Added: Gen3 Walda Wallpaper values can now be edited in the block editor.
- Changed: PKM Editor form selection is now slightly wider.
- Changed: Encounter Database now shows single Pokéball types if the encounter can only have one type.
- Fixed: Gen3 save files that have only been saved once now load more often (empty backup detection fixed).
- Fixed: Gen3 XD purification values are now read correctly on Japanese save files.
- Fixed: Gen3 Colosseum Fateful encounter flag is now read correctly.
- Fixed: Gen5 BW entree forest randomizing now prevents B2W2-only templates from being loaded. Thanks @SunakazeKun!
- Fixed: Event Const editor loads consts with a current value of zero correctly if it has a defined name. Thanks @CanoeHope!
- Fixed: Batch Editor no longer processes saved pkm files twice.
- Fixed: PKM Database searching a specific format now filters correctly.
- Updated: Chinese translation updated. Thanks @liketolike!
- With version 21.10.01: