About This File
What's New in Version 21.05.19 See changelog
21/05/19 - New Update:
- - Added: Gen8 Distribution nests / met locations are now checked according to date of availability (epoch). Thanks @Lusamine!
- - Added: Gen8 nests that are inaccessible without enough badges are now checked for low level hosted raids. Thanks @Lusamine!
- - Fixed: Gen6 Strongest Trainer memories are now allowed for Maison-banned entities due to in-game party bug. Thanks Fetrim & @sora10pls!
- - Fixed: Gen2 Stadium gifts are now correctly flagged for having a female OT. Thanks @FeralFalcon!
- - Fixed: Egg move sources are now indicated correctly (inherited, egg move, initial, etc).
- - Fixed: Gen8 Shedinja affixed ribbon is now handled correctly. Yay bugs!
- Added: Program settings now have more customization options, including legality parse preferences.
- Removed: 40x30 sprites are now no longer toggleable; the current-gen 68x56 sprites are the way forward.
- Changed: Any 40x30 sprite boxes in the UI have been upsized to 68x56.
- Changed: Program settings are now saved as json next to the exe, rather than xml in a hidden user folder.
- Changed: Plugins failing to load will now indicate a more detailed error message.
- Changed: Minor internal refactorings to improve performance.
- Changed: String handling for special game characters has been improved (namely, Farfetch’d).
- Changed: Gen2 Stadium PKM files detecting language format has been improved. Thanks @suloku!
- Fixed: Gen3 Colosseum/XD saves now show the correct max money / item quantities. Thanks @CanoeHope!
- Fixed: Met location list now behaves properly when loading a different generation save file.
- Fixed: PKM Database no longer fails to load when a savefile has an invalid party count.
- With version 21.05.19: