Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Your first shiny Pokemon?

Re: Your first shiny Pokemon?

one time i thought i ran into a >shiny< machop with gloves but then i realized i was lookin at my phone xD
    •Shiny Glaceon rules yu allz!!!!!!!!! >:3•
    •Eevee Is Evolving!!!• Buuuuumbum.. blah blah blah! yu got a Glaceon!!
    PUT IT IN YUR MAN PURSE!!!!!!
    COURT DISMISSED, Now bring in the dancing lobsters!

i got a shiny lugia in soul silver and im battling shiny ho-oh rite now O_O
    •Shiny Glaceon rules yu allz!!!!!!!!! >:3•
    •Eevee Is Evolving!!!• Buuuuumbum.. blah blah blah! yu got a Glaceon!!
    PUT IT IN YUR MAN PURSE!!!!!!
    COURT DISMISSED, Now bring in the dancing lobsters!

zubat was my first but i havent got that savefile any more but while training for clair in soul silver i found a shiny graveler
    Shadow ball BLARRGH

My first was a shiny Budew in Pokemon Platinum. It was pretty early in the game, hardly remember it. I also got a shiny bidoof a few weeks after that getting the 1000 pokemon on Pokemon Ranch for Mew by catching a bunch of low pokemon.

Dratini @ Game corner LG

Mine was a shiny chinchou. It then evolved into Lanturn and I ofund out it had 31 HP EVs, but sadly its nature was jolly: Sp-Attk lowered.
    -FossilTogekiss

I just got a shiny Giratina on my fifth reset a few hours ago! It's Docile, but it's got some pretty good IVs, so I'm very happy with it
    [SSSS]

SS FC: 1549 3138 8768
    Black FC: 5414 9296 2040

I don't know if I replied to this, but my very first shiny was a Pidgey in Crystal version. It was level 3 and a male. Second one was a Sneasel in the Ice Path. Third shiny was a Metapod in Fire Red. XD I thought it would evolve into that "pink" Butterfree that I saw from that one episode in the Kanto saga. I was disappointed when it didn't. Fourth was a Starly, level 3 male on route 204 I believe. He's a Staraptor now, and I apparently found his "twin" brother on route 202 a few years after. Now, I'm afraid that I found a shiny Audino in White. >_> And it's a guy, too. *shudder*
    Galdr - My Fanfiction
    Roy-Chibi - My deviantART
    Galdrchan - My Youtube

Only shiny ever was a green bronzor, never heard of shiny and thought that it was a secret of the area, I traded it though not knowing it worth for an average Plakia

My first was a Rattata in Crystal, which I found when I was training my Nidorino. I flipped out when I saw it sparkle. Sadly, I lost my Crystal version at a hotel shortly afterwards.

My first shiny was a ditto next to the daycare in gold version I was young so I thought it was a glitch and a couple months ago i dug gold version out of my shoebox of childhood memories and realised it was shiny
    I also had a shiny oshawott at the begging of black and then i beat black and returned it to gamestop cuz it sucked
    ULTIMATE VENONAT FAN!

Well once I saw the trainer tower in frlg had a green espeon I decided to try breed my own. Somehow I was lucky enough to get a shiny male eevee on my third try. Then I evolved it into an espeon. Unfortunately my emerald got deleted and my favorite pokemon was forever lost.

My first shiny Pokemon was a torchic that I fully leveled up to 100 without realizing it was shiny. I always wondered why the color seemed darker than the images online. Suffice to say I was very surprised to learn what it was.

2 Rhydons in a row with no hacking, RNGing, or using PokeRadar when I still had my Diamond. Those have been my only random shinies ever.

A shiny paras :P

Signature Banner by Slip1O. Thanks ;3

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051 LastLast