PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 23.06.03 of PKHeX has been released, now with support for Home 3.0.0. As written in the changelog, full legality support is still being worked on, so expect some false positives or negatives. Please understand.
As before, this version requires .NET 7 to run.
Take note that other related applications will still need time to update, and updated versions of SysBot may not be immediately available.
23/06/03 - New Update:
- Added: HOME 3.0.0 initial support. Legality analysis is still under research. Thanks @Lusamine & @sora10pls !
- - Lacks full support for cross-game transfers involving evolutions and moves. Please be patient, there's a lot of things to handle!
- Added: Tech Record editor GUI has been redesigned for a more visual experience. Can now sort alphabetically, owned, or move type.
- Added: Gen9 S/V clothing "cheats" have been added to the Trainer Editor window. Thanks @pasqualenardiello!
- Fixed: Small regressions in item list permissions.
- Changed: Gen7 Totem Form sprites now display with an Orange-colored glow, similar to Gen3 C/XD shadow purple.
- Changed: DPI scaling adjusted for better appearance on high resolution monitors.