PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 23.02.27 of PKHeX has been released, now with support for Scarlet and Violet v1.2.0, and several other new and improved features.
As before, this version requires .NET 7 to run.
Take note that other related applications will still need time to update, and updated versions of SysBot may not be immediately available.
23/02/27 - New Update:
- Added: Support for S/V 1.2.0
- Added: SV style menu sprites for all species/forms. Thanks @sora10pls & @SciresM!
- Added: Gen5 Black/White City data can now be imported/exported, and Roamer status can be reset. Thanks @frefire!
- Added: Gen4/5 Geonet Location save file settings can now be viewed/changed. Thanks @abcboy101!
- Added: Gen4 Ranch now supports Toys from the Platinum game update. Thanks @Zazsona!
- Fixed: PKMEditor sidebar tab scaling now works on operating systems with scaling > 1. Thanks @Manu098vm!
- Fixed: Batch Editor string screening (ex. requesting ".Species=Pikachu" instead of 25) now works again.
- Fixed: Nature stat amplification clicks on the Stats tab now alters the amps correctly.
- Fixed: Update Available link now works as intended on .NET 7
- Fixed: Gen6 X/Y Pokéflute is no longer removed from Key Items as it can temporarily exist.
- Fixed: Gen5 C-Gear Skins now read/write correctly (again).
- Fixed: Gen3 Colosseum save files now generate valid savedata hashes on export.
- Fixed: Gen2 OT Names now edit save correctly when edited. Thanks @Zazsona!
- Changed: Shiny Sprite icon now shows as a larger icon, with Xor0 being subtly different. Thanks @Lusamine!
- Changed: GUI Translations updated. Thanks @ppllouf, @wubinwww, @mi-ya1987, @Manu098vm!
A few changes have been made to assist screen readers, notably:
PictureBox slots representing data (Pokémon, Mystery Gifts, etc) now draw a focus border, and can be tabbed between.
The focus border can be disabled via settings by setting the indentation to -1.
Added accessibility narration strings for specific controls.
Download | FAQ | Support Forum
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now