PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 20.10.24 of PKHeX has been released, adding support for the latest Crown Tundra DLC. Y'all can stop bugging us about it now.
20/10/24 - New Update:
- Introducing Crown Tundra support! Thanks @SciresM, @sora10pls, @architdate, @Lusamine, @Bappsack, and @ReignOfComputer for troubleshooting prior to release!
- - Changed: New checking rules for all added content in the latest DLC.
- - Added: More Gen1/2-era Event Data has been added, along with shiny checks. Thanks @ShadowMario3!
- - Fixed: Gen5 PID bit checking for static encounters now gets flagged correctly. Thanks @LegoFigure11 && Princess Emily#4650!
- - Fixed: Gen3 ability bit checking is now done for Gen3 format PKM files.
- Added: Crown Tundra Raid Seed / Detail editor; separate from the mainland raids.
- Added: Crown Tundra Pokédex editing is now available in the same Pokédex editor. Keep in mind that the game uses the first dex that has the Species-Form.
- Changed: Suggested encounters now try to match the current AltForm. Thanks @CScorpion-h!
- Changed: Nullable compiler checks enabled for PKHeX.WinForms; all sub-projects now have this feature enabled.
- Updated: Spanish GUI localization files updated. Thanks @XxPhoenix1996xX!