* #642 is an Electric/Flying-type Legendary

* Reshiram is to be #643

* Zekrom is to be #644

* #645 is a Ground/Flying-type Legendary

* #646 is a Dragon/Ice-type Legendary

* #647 is a Water/Fighting-type Event Legendary

* #648 is a Normal/Psychic-type Event Legendary

* #649 is a Bug/Steel-type Event Legendary

Victini is not on this list. Victini is #000 in the Isshu Dex, and #494 in the National Dex.

what i would be interested at seeing is say u have a red gyradose (or however you spell it) and instead of it being the ordinary water/flying type is that shinies have different typing(probably based to their color) and a red gyradose has the typing water/fire or water/dragon or something in that area anyone?

give a little more diversity to the world of pokemon

afterthought:is there a ground/fire type yet that would be epic!!!!!

@T-Bird: Those are our Trio, they seem mysterious to me, but yes the Rock one will get owned by it's friends (I've seen some, the Grass one has a feminine appearance.)

@Devoid: Yes, we do. It's name is Camerupt, and it's 4 times weakness to water, weakness to ground, neutrality to grass, neutrality to ice, really hurt it. It's also NU, and I don't think it even sees any love there. (But I don't play NU, so I wouldn't know.)

Camerupt is awesome though. It is immune to Will-o-Wisp and Thunder Wave, strong on both sides, can be a great support unit, and Solid Rock can help deal with some of its weaknesses. It is also a useful Zapdos counter, can beat some Rotoms soundly, lead Camerupt can destroy Swampert leads, can take Heatrans and Metagross as well, and no Infernape can beat it (without Hidden Power Water), so it still has its uses in OU nonetheless. It's not getting past bulky waters anytime soon, but everything has a weakness. The only reason it isn't used as often is probably because people like Heatran a lot better.

On topic: Why is the new trio fighting? I guess they knew people used a lot of Dark Pokemon in the metagame so they're like "let's make Fighters". The poor Rock one... getting owned by both of its friends. But who knows? Perhaps its stat distribution will end up better than the other two... gah who am I kidding? It will be the steel one for sure... and that one will probably end up outclassing Lucario or something. Grass/Fighter... GG Breloom (please no spore!) And Rock/Fighting... that's new at least.

Edited by wraith89

I'm a bit disapointed in the Starter Types this generation. Pure Grass, and pure Water. Oh, but Gamefreak couldn't give us a pure fire, no they decided it would be better to give us ANOTHER Fire/Fighting. Oh well, we've gotten a whole slew of pokemon, and i'm excited about most of them.

The Candle pokemon, Ghost/Fire; Flash Fire. Not quite as good as Rotoms, but it should be interesting ^^.

i was kinda hoping for a dragon/dark legendary but it's alright. and as expected there's another dragon legendary other than reshiram and zekrom. And i think my hopes for an arceus counter part are maybe done for good.

Who says that no one was born with nothing on 'em. (#538, #539)

#558= cousin of bastiodon

I'm super pumped.... they paid attention to my three favorite types... IE dragon/ghost/steel

in Ghost/Fire (double evo chain!!!)

ghost/water (single evo chain)

ground/ghost (double evo chain)

a slew of bug/steel?

Dark/dragon, ice/dragon, electric/dragon, fire/dragon, pure dragon. its AWESOME!!!

you mean water/ghost, ground/ghost pokemon only evolves once, there are 3 new bug/steel pokemon (doesn't qualify as a slew - a large number or quantity), its dragon/fire and dragon/electric, though there are 4 new dragons (3 dragons are part of an evolution line), they are other pure dragons like dratini, dragonair, bagon and shelgon. They should've made other interesting dragon types like psychic/dragon and bug/dragon (should've been vibrava and flygon - vibrava looks like a mosquito)

I'm a bit disapointed in the Starter Types this generation. Pure Grass, and pure Water. Oh, but Gamefreak couldn't give us a pure fire, no they decided it would be better to give us ANOTHER Fire/Fighting. Oh well, we've gotten a whole slew of pokemon, and i'm excited about most of them.

The Candle pokemon, Ghost/Fire; Flash Fire. Not quite as good as Rotoms, but it should be interesting ^^.

I agree they should've made new types for the starters

Jaroda could've been Grass/Dragon, Chaobuu + Enbuoh could've been Fire/Dark and Daikenki could've been Water/Ice, btw Enbuoh kind of looks like Magmortar

though there are Fire/Dark and Water/Ice pokemon, there has never been a Grass/Dragon pokemon (i know its a snake but Grass/Dragon is an interesting combination)

I agree they should've made new types for the starters

Jaroda could've been Grass/Dragon, Chaobuu + Enbuoh could've been Fire/Dark and Daikenki could've been Water/Ice, btw Enbuoh kind of looks like Magmortar

though there are Fire/Dark and Water/Ice pokemon, there has never been a Grass/Dragon pokemon (i know its a snake but Grass/Dragon is an interesting combination)

I doubt Gamefreak will ever make a starter a Dragon, as it just seems to me to be a bit unfair to the others. I honestly don't see Miju being a Water Ice other than it's snowy colored whiskers. It would have been better off as a Water/Rock or a Water/Steel (Samurai). Also, I love it when people make baseless claims like "This is Pokemon's last stand." Despite the fact that this game pre-ordered 15 million copies (Fastest selling DS game ever. Period.) Scored a perfect 40/40 in an official game review; something a Pokemon game has never achieved before, and is still selling at an incredible rate. Yep, Pokemon is certainly dying. No Gen-VI people /sarcasm.

I for one like the designs of most of the Pokemon. Rankurusu, and Shandeera are my favorites at the moment, but there are so many good ones. (Except that trash bag, I hate that thing.)

I honestly don't care if they make new Pokémon at this point. Gen V is already overpowered as it is. I hate to see what Gen VI will look like.

Besides, wasn't the motto "Gotta Catch 'Em All"? I think anything more would be ridiculous. Especially if over 3/4 is only obtainable through transfer. Not to mention if you can only transfer 6 a day.

Pokémon is slowly becoming overpowered and tedious. ~STBE

I believe that if there should ever come a time where "catching 'em all" became difficult, they would release an Omni-Game, that contains most up-to-date regions, as well as mass migration (hopefully).

Compared to previous generations, some things would seem over-powered, but it looks like GF did a good job catching the older Pokemon up, and so everything is balanced. Like I've been saying lately.

"If the entire game is broken, the field is level."

We're sailing away from the currents, so let's stay near the shore people. Heh, I'll give it until Pokemon reaches 1337... or 9000 (kidding... but let's say it reaches at least 1000).

Anyone find the Ice/Dragon interesting? Although the design leaves much to be desired (blah here I go again), it has resistance to Water/Elec/Grass and weak to Rock/Fighting/Steel/Dragon... plus its stats are quite bulky. Dragon/Ice STAB is kinda redundant though, but I'm very interested in both of its signature moves, as one can burn and the other can paralyze (both are Ice though for some reason, and I believe it's special and physical respectively).