New type combinations

Creepercool

Even without the rain, Politoed was a force to be reckoned with. The rain only completed him I guess. Politoed is respectably bulky and has some annoying stuff in his arsenal... but he fell into obscurity because there were like 9001 other bulky waters to use. I liked froggy way before it had Drizzle, but now with Drizzle... rain teams are... scary :|

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Well, Victini is fire/ psychic (not that impressive) And Reshirom is fire/dragon and Zekrom is electric/ dragon.

Now there's a dark/ ground (???) psy/ flying ... lots of new things. Although I think the weirdest of all is Landorus.

Ground/ Flying. Wow.

Ground Flying already existed in the form of Gligar as far back as Generation II. I would be more concerned about his little brother Tornelos who is Pure Flying.

Ground Flying already existed in the form of Gligar as far back as Generation II. I would be more concerned about his little brother Tornelos who is Pure Flying.

And there was Rock/Flying already in the first Generation(WHICH I HATED BEFORE I CHOSE SQUIRTLE). Kind of destined to see Ground/Flying... no matter how little sense it makes.

For Pure Ghosts, we have Misdreavus, Shuppet, Banette, Duskull, Dusklops. Mismagius, Dusknoir, Yamask, and Cofagrigus. :)

As far as original typing, some of the new ones were pretty interesting. I thought Dark/Dragon and Dragon/Electric was pretty cool. Normal/Fighting on Meloetta's Pruette form was interesting. Electric/Ground on Stunfisk is kinda redundant, though. xD