PKHeX new update legality errors (contribution page)

theSLAYER

Hi! Just updated to 20240326 from 20240112. In the previous version, regional pokemon that evolved from non-regional variants were still valid, but in this latest version, they're now counted as invalid. Like for example, Rowlet to Hisuian Decidueye. Is this really how its supposed to be now? Didn't see anything about this in the changelogs.

regional validity.jpg

40 minutes ago, dabirdsdaword said:

Hi! Just updated to 20240326 from 20240112. In the previous version, regional pokemon that evolved from non-regional variants were still valid, but in this latest version, they're now counted as invalid. Like for example, Rowlet to Hisuian Decidueye. Is this really how its supposed to be now? Didn't see anything about this in the changelogs.

regional validity.jpg

This thread is for reporting issues with legitimate pokemon; hacked pokemon that did not travel to the requisite game are being correctly flagged as hacked.

50 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

This thread is for reporting issues with legitimate pokemon; hacked pokemon that did not travel to the requisite game are being correctly flagged as hacked.

Ah I see. Thanks for the clarification. :) I'll just browse a bit more then. Thanks!

8 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

Working as intended; if it does not follow the PIDIV restrictions for floating/entering then the PID can't be obtained. It's a recently added check.

It's the JIRACHI CHANNEL by @Gridelin

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, FFmaniatic said:

Hello, checking the pkhex bi that Deoxis does not appear among the pokemon to choose from, either to generate or to take one that one has from another account

Deoxys is not in Sword/Shield. Load a save file / change settings for another set of games (like BD/SP) where it is available in-game.

Posted (edited)

Yo cree un Noibat para mi parte de y, no le puse nada raro, solo que me sigue diciendo que el Pokémon no es de la sexta generación, pero literalmente es para xy, No le coloque ni buenos ivs, ni shiny, ni con movimientos que no aprende rapido, pero ese no es el problema, me marca que no existe.

Edited by Neon_12k

5 minutes ago, Neon_12k said:

I created a Noibat for my part of y, I didn't put anything strange on it, it just keeps telling me that the Pokémon is not from the sixth generation, but it is literally for xy. I didn't put good IVs on it, or shiny ones, or with movements He doesn't learn quickly, but that's not the problem, it tells me that it doesn't exist.

Please re-read the first post. This is an English-speaking forum, and this thread is for only reporting false positives with Pokémon you've obtained legitimately, not those you've created.

Since you are new, it is more likely that you are not generating things correctly, and that PKHeX is not wrong with its assessment. Use the encounter database to get a starting point for an encounter.

1 hour ago, Neon_12k said:

No soy nuevo, eh creado pokemon antes, pero el tema es que me dice que no existe, le colocó la ruta en la que sale y todo, pero me dice que no existe.

Reread my message. This is not a Spanish forum; post your messages in English.

Re-read the first post; this thread is NOT to ask why your hacks are being flagged as hacks.

• Like 1

1. How I caught the mon:
Location: Alpha Sapphire Pokemon Link from the ORAS Special Demo
Level: 40. Had all badges on Alpha Sapphire file at time of receipt.
All Changes: Haven't changed anything.
2. The PK file: See attached.
3. PKHeX Version Number: 20240505

Unexpected Legality Issue: "Invalid: Event gift has been nicknamed."
I nicknamed the Glalie in the Demo before sending it to my Alpha Sapphire save. It should be completely legal since I just got it in and from the Special Demo yesterday.

0362 - Jyn Erso - 63AF539E774A.pk6

On 5/19/2024 at 1:22 PM, HappyMaractus said:

1. How I caught the mon:
Location: Alpha Sapphire Pokemon Link from the ORAS Special Demo
Level: 40. Had all badges on Alpha Sapphire file at time of receipt.
All Changes: Haven't changed anything.
2. The PK file: See attached.
3. PKHeX Version Number: 20240505

Unexpected Legality Issue: "Invalid: Event gift has been nicknamed."
I nicknamed the Glalie in the Demo before sending it to my Alpha Sapphire save. It should be completely legal since I just got it in and from the Special Demo yesterday.

0362 - Jyn Erso - 63AF539E774A.pk6 260 B · 1 download

Thanks, fixed on latest commit