Battle Frontier Platinum: Discussion/Progress

Darach_Chiaki

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 2 days for hard work, i finally beat 28 people in the battle factory. I continued, thinking that i might beat 49 people and get the gold print. What could possibly go wrong, right? sadly, i lost at the 34th person (my latios` dragon claw missed 0_o). i was so mad. now, i have to start all over again, and i dont feel like doing it. What was your highest streak, and how did you react after losing?

P.S

is there any ways to hack the battle frontier?

I'm still on my streak at 28. I love the battle factory it gives you the chance to use pokemon you've never used before. The knowledge you gain there is really valuable. I really don't care about the symbols. I just participate to have fun.

I just recently completed the Factory and got my Gold Seal. My streak hasn't been broken yet, but I don't think I'll continue much further. I had too many unbalanced close-calls for my liking. Just gotta move on.... only three more gold seals left!

Guested: Nice...

I've got 4 Gold Seals. My only difficulty is the Battle Factory... I can't even get the Silver Print... T_T... I promised to myself, after 10 more attempts, if I don't even get Silver Print, i'm gonna use AR Code: 1 Hit Kill

I completed the Battle Frontier back in the end of March. I hauled butt through the game and went straight for it.

I started with the Battle Castle and scored my first Silver Print after about 20 minutes of straight battling. I thought it was gonna be a little tougher than it was, but the concept was easy to understand and I blew through it. After that, I hit up the Battle Arcade and spent 30 minutes there trying to get to Dahlia. I had a tough time with her GD Medicham, but eventually Ko'd it with my Jolteon at the time and blew through the rest of her tem.

The Battle Factory was a nightmare for me, but after about 4 runthroughs, I scored my Silver Print 3 hours after starting the frontier. It seriously took 2 hours to get through that effing place. Totally aggrivating. @_@ I then headed up to the Battle Tower, blew through there with ease, and scored my fourth print. Thank god I built my team specifically for the Battle Tower back in Diamond and Pearl. Then there was the Battle Hall which was REDICULOUSLY easy. Argenta Using a Steelix against my fully EV'd Lucario. Lol. So about 4 hours and 15 minutes after starting, I had all 5 Silver Prints.

The Gold prints were a bit tougher. I fortunately stocked up enough CP (About 390 points) when I got to my second Frontier Brain challenge at the Battle Casstle. I kicked my levels up, got me some good items, and slaughtered Darach for my gold print. I then hauled myself back over to the Battle Arcade. Getting to Dahlia was a pain, but I made it after about an hour of very close battling and barely won at the very end. I spent about an hour and a half altogether here.

With two prints down, I headed back over to the Battle Hall. That was the most annoying set of fights I've ever had. I almost got fed up with the short, but also annoying battles but stuck with it, much to my own surprise. I just wanted to say eff it and leave. After about 45 minutes, I finally got to Argenta and killed her Heatran off with my Lucario yet again. 3 Gold Prints down.

I decided to hit up the Battle Tower for my fourth Print, seeing as how the Battle Factory would be the most time consuming. I fought my way through and almost lost to the 48th challenger in the tower who almost killed off my entire team with his Metagross. Fortunately, my Gliscor rocked his entire team and got me to Paulmer. I ripped him a new one and scored my 4th print in just an hour.

The Battle Factory.... Oh god the Gold Print for here... I spent the better portion of 2 more hours trying to get through the Factory while keeping my streak intact. I ended up getting booted two more times before I took a break and came back. It was about 5 hours later that I finally got to Thorton for the second time. I had a Gabite, a Vaporeon, and a Lucario on my team. Gabite took out the better portion of his pokemon (A Jolteon and almost a Probopass), but he really fought with me down to the wire. I managed to kill off his final pokemon, a Flygon, and secure my victory and my final Gold Print.

Total Silver Prints: 5

Total Gold Prints: 5

Total Time Spent on the Frontier: 14 Hours and 30 Minutes

Total Battle Castle Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes

Total Battle Arcade Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes

Total Battle Hall Time: 1 Hour 15 minutes

Total Battle Factory Time: 9 Hours 10 Minutes

Total Battle Tower Time: 1 Hour 45 Minutes

Date all Gold Prints Obtained: March 29nd, 2009

Battle Frontier Status: COMPLETE!!!

Edited by KyoMcFizzle

This is just a question, if you beat all the of the battle frontier and get Gold Symbols, does it give you another star on your trainer card?

Much to my surprise, no. :/ The way to get the stars are as follows:

1: Beat the Elite Four

2: Complete the Pokedex and National Dex

3: Capture 50 flags under ground

4: Complete a Master Rank Pokemon Contest

5: Complete a 100 win streak at the Battle Tower

I have a 105-Streak at the tower right now and I got my Black Trainer card about a week after completeing the Frontier. :D

i got all the 5 gold symbols and it wasn´t hard i guess i was kind of lucky my fav battle was the one in the battle factory i love that place

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

I completed the Battle Frontier back in the end of March. I hauled butt through the game and went straight for it.

I started with the Battle Castle and scored my first Silver Print after about 20 minutes of straight battling. I thought it was gonna be a little tougher than it was, but the concept was easy to understand and I blew through it. After that, I hit up the Battle Arcade and spent 30 minutes there trying to get to Dahlia. I had a tough time with her GD Medicham, but eventually Ko'd it with my Jolteon at the time and blew through the rest of her tem.

The Battle Factory was a nightmare for me, but after about 4 runthroughs, I scored my Silver Print 3 hours after starting the frontier. It seriously took 2 hours to get through that effing place. Totally aggrivating. @_@ I then headed up to the Battle Tower, blew through there with ease, and scored my fourth print. Thank god I built my team specifically for the Battle Tower back in Diamond and Pearl. Then there was the Battle Hall which was REDICULOUSLY easy. Argenta Using a Steelix against my fully EV'd Lucario. Lol. So about 4 hours and 15 minutes after starting, I had all 5 Silver Prints.

The Gold prints were a bit tougher. I fortunately stocked up enough CP (About 390 points) when I got to my second Frontier Brain challenge at the Battle Casstle. I kicked my levels up, got me some good items, and slaughtered Darach for my gold print. I then hauled myself back over to the Battle Arcade. Getting to Dahlia was a pain, but I made it after about an hour of very close battling and barely won at the very end. I spent about an hour and a half altogether here.

With two prints down, I headed back over to the Battle Hall. That was the most annoying set of fights I've ever had. I almost got fed up with the short, but also annoying battles but stuck with it, much to my own surprise. I just wanted to say eff it and leave. After about 45 minutes, I finally got to Argenta and killed her Heatran off with my Lucario yet again. 3 Gold Prints down.

I decided to hit up the Battle Tower for my fourth Print, seeing as how the Battle Factory would be the most time consuming. I fought my way through and almost lost to the 48th challenger in the tower who almost killed off my entire team with his Metagross. Fortunately, my Gliscor rocked his entire team and got me to Paulmer. I ripped him a new one and scored my 4th print in just an hour.

The Battle Factory.... Oh god the Gold Print for here... I spent the better portion of 2 more hours trying to get through the Factory while keeping my streak intact. I ended up getting booted two more times before I took a break and came back. It was about 5 hours later that I finally got to Thorton for the second time. I had a Gabite, a Vaporeon, and a Lucario on my team. Gabite took out the better portion of his pokemon (A Jolteon and almost a Probopass), but he really fought with me down to the wire. I managed to kill off his final pokemon, a Flygon, and secure my victory and my final Gold Print.

Total Silver Prints: 5

Total Gold Prints: 5

Total Time Spent on the Frontier: 14 Hours and 30 Minutes

Total Battle Castle Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes

Total Battle Arcade Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes

Total Battle Hall Time: 1 Hour 15 minutes

Total Battle Factory Time: 9 Hours 10 Minutes

Total Battle Tower Time: 1 Hour 45 Minutes

Date all Gold Prints Obtained: March 22nd, 2009

Battle Frontier Status: COMPLETE!!!

and how could you possible got the prints in the day platinum was released?:confused:

i got all the 5 gold symbols and it wasn´t hard i guess i was kind of lucky my fav battle was the one in the battle factory i love that place

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

and how could you possible got the prints in the day platinum was released?:confused:

Whoops! Major Typo! My bad.

• 2 years later...

In Pokemon Platinum I've won myself a Silver Print at the Battle Hall, a Gold Print at the Battle Arcade, and another silver at the Battle Tower. For both the Battle Arcade and the Battle Tower I used Togekiss, Magmortar, and Gallade. For the Battle Hall, only Togekiss. In Emerald I won all Gold Symbols except the Battle Factory ( Silver) and the Battle Pyramid (No symbol :( ). For the Hoenn BF I mostly used Altaria, Lapras, and Shedinja.