Archived Sticky: Event Contribution Collection

Sabresite

Fixed up. Should match the most recent PGT you uploaded. Sorry for the delay.

Ok thanks. And again, I apologize about the bad pgt. I do hope someone can upload the whole thing in the future since this is temporary.

seeing as randomcouchpotato's banned il get the pichu

Ok then, otherwise nobody else would get it :)

053-b.png053-1.png

Card ID: 53

Card Title: きんぎん10しゅうねん ミュウ (Gold & Silver 10th Anniversary Mew)

Card Comment: ポケモンきんぎん 10しゅうねんを

いわって まぼろしのポケモン

ミュウを プレゼント!

フレンドリィショップで うけとったら

かならず レポ-トを かこう!

Pokemon Icon 2: 151

Date Card Received: 2010/1/29

Distribution Value & Game: 801D (D/P/PT/HG/SS)

053b Gold & Silver 10th Anniversary Mew.zip

053b Gold & Silver 10th Anniversary Mew.zip

Edited by Nigoli

Mew1.pngMew2.png

Card ID: 53

Card Title: きんぎん10しゅうねん ミュウ (Gold & Silver 10th Anniversary Mew)

Card Comment: ポケモンきんぎん 10しゅうねんを

いわって まぼろしのポケモン

ミュウを プレゼント!

フレンドリィショップで うけとったら

かならず レポ-トを かこう!

Pokemon Icon 2: 151

Distribution Value & Game: 801D (D/P/PT/HG/SS)

I am kinda confused with this mew. What is the difference between this one and the one Nigoli posted on middle of page 5?

This file starts with 053b where as the previous one is just 053.

Yo nigoli check the date of the card it says 2009/11/11

I was kinda lazy seeing as the Wonder Card was the same and all. Maybe I'lll upload some other pictures of the new date sometime.

I am kinda confused with this mew. What is the difference between this one and the one Nigoli posted on middle of page 5?

This file starts with 053b where as the previous one is just 053.

The only difference is the Distribution Value for versions.

I named this one 053b, you could rename the other one to 053a. :P

Please tell me when the proper PGT (as well as PCD) has been attached, so that I can include it. Also sorry for the delay I have been sick. I will include both the Pikachu and the Eevee. Thanks Nigoli and Kelly.

The one that Nigoli has posted includes the fixed PGT and PCD files.

I tested them and both should work.

The one that Nigoli has posted includes the fixed PGT and PCD files.

I tested them and both should work.

Sabre should correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe what he meant by "proper" was something more like "not hand-made" and/or "actual" pgt and pcd files. These substitutes are good to hold us off until the real deal is obtained (which may be some time), but I don't think they should be considered final.

Sabre should correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe what he meant by "proper" was something more like "not hand-made" and/or "actual" pgt and pcd files. These substitutes are good to hold us off until the real deal is obtained (which may be some time), but I don't think they should be considered final.

Well if that's what he meant, then no these aren't the final versions. I expect it'll be sometime before we get the real ones. There weren't many people who attended the event.

Like you stated, this WC will hold us off in the mean time.

Well if that's what he meant, then no these aren't the final versions. I expect it'll be sometime before we get the real ones. There weren't many people who attended the event.

Like you stated, this WC will hold us off in the mean time.

I don't mean to be argumentative, but there were MANY people who attended this event. And there will be many more who attend, as it is ongoing. So that's not the problem. The problems here are new technical and logistic problems that I don't really want to get into here. It's POSSIBLE for someone to get this pcd/pgt dumped, but ... the chances are much smaller than all previous events.

And anyways, if people can't wait to get a .pgt, they could inject the .pcd into a distribution rom and receive the event on their game to generate a corresponding .pgt file.

I was kinda lazy seeing as the Wonder Card was the same and all. Maybe I'lll upload some other pictures of the new date sometime.

33mu3uq.jpg

I've just received it today, so I took a picture using NO$GBA.

The pic is darker than yours, however, since it's from NO$GBA.

I just can't bother getting a different emulator.

058-0.png058-1.png

Card ID: 58

Card Title: コ-スマップ イベント

Card Comment: ポケウォ-カ-の とくべつなコ-ス

イベントに でかけよう!

くわしくは オフィシャルサイトへ!

フレンドリィショップで うけとったら

かならず レポ-トを かいてね。

Pokemon Icon 1: 441

Pokemon Icon 2: 302

Pokemon Icon 3: 453

Distribution Value & Game: 8001 (HG&SS)

058 Course Map Event.zip

058 Course Map Event.zip

Edited by Nigoli

Every Pokewalker Course has 6 pokemon, not more.

This one has Sableye, Chatot, Pikachu, Croagunk, Buneary and Pachirisu.

They do not have any special moves and even the rarest pokemon on the course are able to be caught with relatively low step counts (compared to other PokeWalker courses.

Useful items you can find on this course include Elixirs, Max Elixers, Max Repels and the very useful Yellow Flute.

Every Pokewalker Course has 6 pokemon, not more.

This one has Sableye, Chatot, Pikachu, Croagunk, Buneary and Pachirisu.

They do not have any special moves and even the rarest pokemon on the course are able to be caught with relatively low step counts (compared to other PokeWalker courses.

Useful items you can find on this course include Elixirs, Max Elixers, Max Repels and the very useful Yellow Flute.

Since they don't have special moves, should I even bother uploading a set of them to one of the Pokemon Contribution threads?

So the pokewalker event course is named as "Event"? I didn't expect that name. So my guess is that this pokewalker course has 3 pokemons(according to wonder card) with special moves just like the previous pokewalker courses.

They have 5-6 Pokemon on average. It varies.

I love how they're getting creative with the event names.

They ARE unique... but.... I don't know, it's not my call. I have already run through this course and I think I completely skipped catching the Pikachu cause I just didn't care enough.

If a Pokemon has 5 pokemon, it's because two pokemon are the same species, but they are usually different from each other by level or moves or something, or at least step count. There are very few instances of this, though. Usually it's six unique pokemon.