Event Name: PC Yokohama Birthday Pikachu 2009

Card ID: 57

Card Title: おたんじょうび きねん プレゼント

Card Comment: おたんじょうび おめでとう!

ポケモンセンタ- ヨコハマから

すてきな プレゼント おくります。

Pokemon Icon 2: 25

Date Card Received: 2009/12/26

Distribution Value & Game: 801D (D/P/PT/HG/SS)

057 PC Yokohama Birthday Pikachu 2009.zip

057 PC Yokohama Birthday Pikachu 2009.zip

Edited by Nigoli

Lol, at first I thought there was only Yokohama 2008 Pikachu and that you just uploaded that one, then after looking more closely, I read that it was 2009.

*downloads*

do you guys need the dragonite from 08 or is it just not up yet and will be when the events page returns

They have every DS and probably every GBA event. We only need certain PCD's for Korean events, one for the German Regigigas, and new events.

Here's the legal WCS Eevee pgt. I've also attached the pkm file for those who need it.

This should hold us down until the whole WC is added. I'm just trying to help in anyway I can since I've been absent for a while.

Edited by Ellie

I reuploaded the Zip. Changed the value near the end of the pgt section to 3B like GS 10th Mew was.

Egg hatched value will have to wait since it's usually different with different Events. It shouldn't be a problem acquiring the Pokemon though since it'll be blank either way once acquired.

I recommend backing up your save of course before using it. That's why it's marked as WIP of course.

Egg hatched value will have to wait since it's usually different with different Events. It shouldn't be a problem acquiring the Pokemon though since it'll be blank either way once acquired.

Except that egg location determines the actual "met at" location for all Pokemon picked up from the delivery man at the mart. This pgt will generate Eevees that are met at "Lovely Place" instead of "Pokemon Event," as it should.

i dont understand any of this, are the files from the opening link the pkm files??? coz i REALLY want that pikachu coloured pichu

Most are the Wonder Card files but some are pkm files.

Except that egg location determines the actual "met at" location for all Pokemon picked up from the delivery man at the mart. This pgt will generate Eevees that are met at "Lovely Place" instead of "Pokemon Event," as it should.

I fixed the pgt I uploaded. Sorry about that, my head's not on right at the moment, I recently lost a good friend.

@ Nigoli, please re-upload the ZIP with the proper pgt I reuploaded please. It works now. You can also fix the pcd yourself, the value is 60.

i dont understand any of this, are the files from the opening link the pkm files??? coz i REALLY want that pikachu coloured pichu

Why would you want .pkm files?

Just get the .pcd and .pgt files from the first post.

This will let you SR for any stats and nature you want.

If you use .pkm files, then you will have a massively cloned event, and trust me you want your events to be unique.

Why would you want .pkm files?

Just get the .pcd and .pgt files from the first post.

This will let you SR for any stats and nature you want.

If you use .pkm files, then you will have a massively cloned event, and trust me you want your events to be unique.

Some members find it easier to just get the AR code for the Pokemon. They aren't all obsessed with stats and natures like some of the battlers out there are haha

Edited by Ellie