Archived Sticky: Event Contribution Collection

Sabresite

Yes, thanks!

Oh, and by the way, anyone got the Japanese Secret Key and Member Card?

I'm missing these, and they aren't in the first post.

The Member Card is from Project Pokemon, while the Secret Key is from my Japanese Platinum. I also modified the the Date to 2008/9/28, as that was the Date that Event started on Wi-Fi Connection.

The Member Card is from Project Pokemon, while the Secret Key is from my Japanese Platinum. I also modified the the Date to 2008/9/28, as that was the Date that Event started on Wi-Fi Connection.

Thanks.

badge-685f7a1347.png

Paint Power, haha.

I wonder, why do I get a corrupted wondercard when uploading them to a dp save file, while I get clean ones when uploading them to Platinum?

Meh, it could have been a corrupted save file.

I got .duc save files from a website and used a converter to get it in raw format.

There was a Pokémon Ranger 2 save file that had the Manaphy Egg, Riolu and Darkrai ready to be transfered, and it worked like a charm.

I made sure to save once with my NO$GBA (It is set to create raw save files) so I could have a truly raw save file wich would work with CycloDS.

Sabresite, I suggest you put all the Wondercards that are on the website in the first post's attachment.

There are a lot of Wondercards that we might need, and if they were included in the first post, it would be easier to get them.

That is only if you can do it. If you don't have access to the Wondercards, it's fine.

Originally Posted by Dash

hmm are you guys posting the enigma crystal aswell since you have the letter key and member car posted up

great job on all the contris guys

:)

keep up the good work

and the courses were a great add on aswell

i was wondering how did people obtain the pikachu that knows the fly and what not and if i would be able to find it here?

Edited by Dash
question

It's a pleasure. As long as people want it I'll search for it. :P

Lol.

Then can you find the Nagoya Chimchar's PCD and PGT file?

Or at least the PCD, so I can create a distribution rom.

Thanks Nigoli for your hard work! I updated the archive to include what you have posted.

Awesome. I didn't see the 10th Anniversary Mew for HG/SS added to the archive.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showpost.php?p=58542&postcount=67 <- Gold & Silver 10th Anniversary Mew

No rush to put it in. Once I get the actual WC for Birthday Chimchar 2009 you can add it in. I also have a strong feeling Card ID 52 is that Shiny Eevee. ;)

Wait, i thought it was Singe who gave us the birthday chimchar :o here is a link:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=72&page=66

You're confusing Birthday Charmander with Birthday Chimchar. :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...

049-0.png049-1.png070-2.png

Card ID: 49

Card Title: おたんじょうび きねん プレゼント

Card Comment: おたんじょうび おめでとう!

ポケモンセンタ- ナゴヤから

すてきな プレゼントを おくります。

Pokemon Icon 2: 390

Date Card Received: 2009/9/12

Distribution Value & Game: 801D (D/P/PT/HG/SS)

070-3.png

049 PC Nagoya Birthday Chimchar 2009.zip

049 PC Nagoya Birthday Chimchar 2009.zip

Edited by Nigoli