LF: Pokémon GO - Unique Moves and Event Moves

theSLAYER

Got today by trade:

-Body Slam Meowth

-Swift Doduo

Went to Japan Expo I was very angry. We got 4G but no geolocalisation because of the place I missed many Uknown!

Think it's the right method to collect them all; except I can't spend so much money for those events.

Speaking about I also saw Let's Go demo, nothing new except shinys have in-game special aura (like the red/blue ones but with stars). Quite disapointing.

Screenshot_20180706-220658.png

Screenshot_20180706-220717.png

Screenshot_20180706-221148.png

Ps: I also met shinyhunter master Armand. Spoke about Let's go shiny mechanics. He has Dragonbreath Gyarados but didn't want to trade it ...

• Like 2

Got a bunch of new ones today at Squirtle event:

-Acid Weezing

-Fury Cutter Pinsir

-Air Cutter Dodrio

-Stomp Hitmonlee

-Quick Attack Staryu

-Dragon Breath Gyarados

It's really the right method to collect them.

Will update the list.

I'm quite worried however for Omastar and Kabutops because of the rock event many people released their old ones.

Screenshot_20180708-184954.png

Screenshot_20180708-185012.png

Screenshot_20180708-185025.png

Screenshot_20180708-185037.png

Screenshot_20180708-185049.png

Screenshot_20180708-185100.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Seriously guys, that's some awesome work!

BTW, will either of you be hacking your Nintendo Switch?

At the moment I have no plans about hacking my Switch.  The Let’s GO games have online trading if I remember correctly.  So we just need to then send these Pokémon to a hacked Switch.

4 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

I don't even have a Switch ^^

But I guess you spoke about dumping the datas before the Pokemon is caught (like Dream World).

We still need help to get the missing ones.

1 hour ago, Poke J said:

At the moment I have no plans about hacking my Switch.  The Let’s GO games have online trading if I remember correctly.  So we just need to then send these Pokémon to a hacked Switch.

Yeah, cause I have a Switch and I intend to hack it, but for the transfer,
PGo and Let's Go need to be in proximity.

Also, I was considering dumping the saves at a point before they're captured in the Go Park, so that players can enjoy the experience of catching them :/
(It might regenerate some new data in GO Park, as per any capture)

So the question will become how comfortable you'll be with someone (e.g: me) touching your account away from you?

[Of course, for example, the plan will require you to change your password to a dummy password, so that you can change it back after I'm done with the transfer]

5 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Yeah, cause I have a Switch and I intend to hack it, but for the transfer,
PGo and Let's Go need to be in proximity.

Also, I was considering dumping the saves at a point before they're captured in the Go Park, so that players can enjoy the experience of catching them :/
(It might regenerate some new data in GO Park, as per any capture)

So the question will become how comfortable you'll be with someone (e.g: me) touching your account away from you?

[Of course, for example, the plan will require you to change your password to a dummy password, so that you can change it back after I'm done with the transfer]

I don’t want to mess something up and get my account banned so I’ll make a dummy account that I’ll trade the Pokémon onto.

Fair enough, tho it isn't going to get your account banned, since all I'll be doing is logging and performing the transfer.
I could make a video of the process if it matters.

Though I can understand wanting to use a dummy account, since if anything happens to it, your main is not impacted.
If you like, I can setup an account for you to use :)

Tho, the existing ones you get won't be able to be traded to the dummy (since each Pokemon can only be traded once)

Alternatively, do you know anyone in your area that intends to hack their Switch?

4 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Fair enough, tho it isn't going to get your account banned, since all I'll be doing is logging and performing the transfer.
I could make a video of the process if it matters.

Though I can understand wanting to use a dummy account, since if anything happens to it, your main is not impacted.
If you like, I can setup an account for you to use :)

Tho, the existing ones you get won't be able to be traded to the dummy (since each Pokemon can only be traded once)

Alternatively, do you know anyone in your area that intends to hack their Switch?

I don’t know anybody who hacks their counsel in my area besides myself.  I’ll just give you access to my account closer to the date since that seems to be the easiest way to get you the Pokémon.

Just now, Poke J said:

I don’t know anybody who hacks their counsel in my area besides myself.  I’ll just give you access to my account closer to the date since that seems to be the easiest way to get you the Pokémon.

yeah, we'll discuss that again when the time comes closer

After all, I'm waiting for Atmosphere to be released.
Without it, I won't be able to do anything too

I was informed by Tuoko364 that these are tutor moves, that are presently still available in PGo (not legacy moves yet)
As such, I've set them aside! :)

- Body Slam Nidoran F & M + Vulpix (Gen 2 TM08 or E/Pt/XD Move Tutor)
- Mud-Slap Cubone/Marowak/Rhyhorn/Rhydon/Kangaskhan (Gen 2 TM31 or E/Pt/HGSS Move Tutor)