Unreleased Prototype Pokemon

jojo12100

1 minute ago, HaxAras said:

Several problems with that. I haven't played the demo since 2014 so I have no idea what to do. I also lost the contents of my SD card when I was trying to install soundhax and I updated my 3DS about a week ago so I couldn't back up my save anyway. 

Ok, the other way I thought is to find someone around us that have it and a way to dump its save :(

1 minute ago, jojo12100 said:

Ok, the other way I thought is to find someone around us that have it and a way to dump its save :(

Yeah, sorry about that. I have 8 gen 6-7 carts and I thought I had my event mons on bank and had no idea how many days I had. So I updated for peace of mind. Turns out, Bank was empty. 

1 minute ago, coltonsmogon said:

I have the demo & NTR. I'll see what I can do. I'm not stopping until I get in there & work with this mission...

You should do some researches to see if something increases the rate or not (I heard rumors about the rate is higher after the 5th mission but lower after the 10th).

• Like 1

After a long and tedious process, I finally managed to insert the special German Ruby Debug trainer into an English Pokemon Sapphire save file.

Since the German Ruby Debug's "Mimic e-Card" menu is set to send extras to a retail German Ruby, "Pokemon Rubin version", I had to import an English save file into the German Ruby version, which was surprisingly compatible without errors. Heck, I imported an English Pokemon Sapphire save file into the German Ruby version for this video, and it ran the save without any issues! After the German Ruby Debug was finished inserting the trainer (I used No$GBA to for the linking), I then imported the save file back to the English Pokemon Sapphire, and now I have the German Ruby Debug trainer in an English game!

Because I lost my Sapphire save data a long time ago, I used one that I found online, but the three Pokemon used in the battle were from my legit Pokemon Emerald save. I used A-Save to extract and import them. :)

You can also clearly tell that I was not battling seriously, for I wanted to show off all of the attacks each opposing Pokemon had. By the way, in case anyone was wondering, Charmeleon's fourth move was Flamethrower, he just didn't use it.

There are two things I'd like to be able to do this with. I'd love to have those Tournament mons. They'd go nicely with the Tournamet Unown set I obtained as well as it would be amazing if I could get the E-reader trainer onto my Sapphire save. @jojo12100You managed to rip the E-reader trainer mons based on Ash. Any chance you'd be willing/able to rip these? Also, any chance somebody would be willing and able to help me get this E-reader trainer onto my Sapphire save?

4 hours ago, HaxAras said:

There are two things I'd like to be able to do this with. I'd love to have those Tournament mons. They'd go nicely with the Tournamet Unown set I obtained as well as it would be amazing if I could get the E-reader trainer onto my Sapphire save. @jojo12100You managed to rip the E-reader trainer mons based on Ash. Any chance you'd be willing/able to rip these? Also, any chance somebody would be willing and able to help me get this E-reader trainer onto my Sapphire save?

I have them. Ps: I have already contributed the Beta E-card.

ProtoCarabaffedecrypted.pkm

ProtoHerbizarredecrypted.pkm

ProtoReptinceldecrypted.pkm

12 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Hi @StarsMmd I have a new challenge for you. It's really exciting.

BetaXD.PNG

Demo starters are easy. There are AR/gameshark codes to unlock them in those forums and I've even got code to modify the iso itself to get them which I adapted from those codes. How would you like to go about it?

Speaking of pokespots, something else that could be of interest to you actually. So in XD, the pokemon at a pokespot is selected randomly when the spot monitor vibrates but only generated properly when you reach the pokespot. There is some code which double checks which pokemon should be generated but just in case something went wrong and no pokemon had been selected (this isn't possible through regular play) then the game generates a default pokemon instead. In the rock and oasis spots they were sandshrew and hoppip which are native to those spots anyway. However, the cave pokespot's default pokemon is geodude which isn't normally obtainable at all in XD. It was probably going to be a pokespot pokemon at some point in development but got replaced.

There isn't anything special about the geodude as it would be generated with a default FR/LG moveset as a regular wild pokemon but if you still want it I could force the game to load it. At the very least I thought it was worth documenting.

10 minutes ago, StarsMmd said:

Demo starters are easy. There are AR/gameshark codes to unlock them in those forums and I've even got code to modify the iso itself to get them which I adapted from those codes. How would you like to go about it?

Speaking of pokespots, something else that could be of interest to you actually. So in XD, the pokemon at a pokespot is selected randomly when the spot monitor vibrates but only generated properly when you reach the pokespot. There is some code which double checks which pokemon should be generated but just in case something went wrong and no pokemon had been selected (this isn't possible through regular play) then the game generates a default pokemon instead. In the rock and oasis spots they were sandshrew and hoppip which are native to those spots anyway. However, the cave pokespot's default pokemon is geodude which isn't normally obtainable at all in XD. It was probably going to be a pokespot pokemon at some point in development but got replaced.

There isn't anything special about the geodude as it would be generated with a default FR/LG moveset as a regular wild pokemon but if you still want it I could force the game to load it. At the very least I thought it was worth documenting.

Please submit the 2 Beta starters and the Geodude. Please.

I'll dump all the bingo Pokemon later when I'll get back my father's computer.

2 minutes ago, StarsMmd said:

Can you explain exactly how you dump them?

Open the Dolphin RAM with HXD. Locate the Pokemon according to their names (ex: for Manzai (Bonsly) you have to search 42 00 4F 00 4E 00 53 00 4C 00 59 which corresponds to its french name). Then export the data using the Bonsly.xdpkm as en example. It's quite simple but as I don't have an enough powerfull computer I have to rent one from my father.

Bonsly.xdpkm

29 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Open the Dolphin RAM with HXD. Locate the Pokemon according to their names (ex: for Manzai (Bonsly) you have to search 42 00 4F 00 4E 00 53 00 4C 00 59 which corresponds to its french name). Then export the data using the Bonsly.xdpkm as en example. It's quite simple but as I don't have an enough powerfull computer I have to rent one from my father.

Bonsly.xdpkm

Alright, already got them loaded in ram so will dump and extract them shortly :)

Edit- Here you go:

pokespot geodude.xdpkm

XD demo jolteon.xdpkm

XD demo vaporeon.xdpkm

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

I have them. Ps: I have already contributed the Beta E-card.

ProtoCarabaffedecrypted.pkm

ProtoHerbizarredecrypted.pkm

ProtoReptinceldecrypted.pkm

1: You're amazing. Thank you. 

2: Do you have a link to the proto E-reader card? I never tried messing with VBA. But being the E-reader enthusiast that I am, I'm desperate to have it in my Sapphire save or at least a copy of it. 

56 minutes ago, StarsMmd said:

Alright, already got them loaded in ram so will dump and extract them shortly :)

Edit- Here you go:

pokespot geodude.xdpkm

XD demo jolteon.xdpkm

XD demo vaporeon.xdpkm

Aww. I actually got out of bed for these. I was going to ask for the AR code so I could retrieve them. There's not a whole lot I can contribute here. Any chance you'd still know where they are located? I'd like to get my own set anyway. 

1: You're amazing. Thank you. 

2: Do you have a link to the proto E-reader card? I never tried messing with VBA. But being the E-reader enthusiast that I am, I'm desperate to have it in my Sapphire save or at least a copy of it. 

Aww. I actually got out of bed for these. I was going to ask for the AR code so I could retrieve them. There's not a whole lot I can contribute here. Any chance you'd still know where they are located? I'd like to get my own set anyway. 

2. I posted in this thread earlier. I republish it.

3. Check the links in my question to StarsMMd and you'll find the AR codes to get the beta starters. Don't know if they are in the RAM normally.

Test.ect

6 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

2. I posted in this thread earlier. I republish it.

3. Check the links in my question to StarsMMd and you'll find the AR codes to get the beta starters. Don't know if they are in the RAM normally.

Test.ect

Every time I clicked on them, they were just a picture. I was too busy at the time to type them out and follow them to their location and all that. Even now, I have to get ready for work. I was just going to use my GameCube Action Replay. I'm trying to think of how I could possibly use the codes to get a Japanese set. 

Edit: How do you even use this thing? I'm trying to use VBA to load a dot code and it doesn't even recognize it. I think I had this in my downloads folder, couldn't figure out what it was and deleted it. 

6 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

Every time I clicked on them, they were just a picture. I was too busy at the time to type them out and follow them to their location and all that. Even now, I have to get ready for work. I was just going to use my GameCube Action Replay. I'm trying to think of how I could possibly use the codes to get a Japanese set. 

Because it's a picture ^^

Good luck to get the japanese set.

@BlackShark Did you get the Dude's Rattata in gen2 ? And do you know if it's possible to get the Tuto Catch pokemon in gen 7?

Just now, jojo12100 said:

Because it's a picture ^^

Good luck to get the japanese set.

Thanks! About my above edit. Could you please explain how to use the E-reader code with my save? Visual Boy Advance doesn't recognize it. I have no idea what to do. 

Does anybody know if the GameCube codes here will work with the Japanese copy of XD:? I don't even know how the code gives them to you. Does it take you to a menu or just put them in your party? Does it teleport you and you pick them up?

Thanks! About my above edit. Could you please explain how to use the E-reader code with my save? Visual Boy Advance doesn't recognize it. I have no idea what to do. 

Does anybody know if the GameCube codes here will work with the Japanese copy of XD:? I don't even know how the code gives them to you. Does it take you to a menu or just put them in your party? Does it teleport you and you pick them up?

For the first you have to use a tool developped by @suloku about E-cards (I can't remember the name).

For the second it'll not work you'll have to adapt the codes to Japanese version.

5 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

With the codes, when you start the game you have them in your party instead of eevee.

That's gonna be helpful! I don't have a backup of my save on my computer but I found a random Ruby save of mine so I was going to try a test of that. 

It depends how you get the Pokemon though. If there's a way to pick them up, I could save, convert my save to Japanese and then get them. 

Nevermind. After seeing the most recent reply. If anybody adapts them to Japanese and if my GameCube AR works as a region free disk and JP codes work, I can try to get us a JP copy when I get off work today. (Unless it would take longer to convert them.)

Edit: I forgot to add this with the Regi dolls save the other day. I don't even remember if that was this thread. But since they're sorta unreleased in the non Japanese games. Why not. 

.eJwVyMENwyAMAMBdGABssANkgaqPzhAhgkiqpETgvqruXvWe91HvfqhZbSLXmI1Z95FbX_WQ1lMturZWj5KufejcTpNEUt7O8pJhHITg4kQUCWK0jPZfMRBwQPbeek-TuT9uiwX0QA4WJEZ0zFY_r6q-PwVmJNg.mAqxEto-zKRnWnaJtbt31D4yErQ?width=400&height=226