Transfering Wonder Card data to physical game cartridges?

TheRealJoshSketch

So for a while, I've been trying to find ways to get the Member's Card and Oak's Letter Wonder Cards into my actual Platinum cartridge.

I've looked into PokeGen and PokeSav and they seem to be my best bets, but from what I know and researched, the only way to put them on a physical cartridge is by using an Action Replay code which is way too long for my Action Replay DSi (I have tried to type the entire code in and it doesn't fit). I really want to get these Wonder Cards in my game but I'm becoming unsure if the methods given and the way to put them in games are only for emulated version. If that's not true, then what is the best way to put Wonder Cards onto my Platinum cart? If I'm doing something wrong or if I have the wrong AR version, then what do I do from there?

Thanks.

If you can backup your save you can inject them with a save editor.

Depending on what you have there is multiple ways to get the saves on and off carts. Like.

A hacked 3ds with the twlsavetool homebrew

A unhacked 3ds with either Pokemon Transporter or Dream Radar and the twlsavetool homebrew. Launched via homebrew launcher

A nds flashcart with homebrew

If you can backup your save you can inject them with a save editor.

Depending on what you have there is multiple ways to get the saves on and off carts. Like.

A hacked 3ds with the twlsavetool homebrew

A unhacked 3ds with either Pokemon Transporter or Dream Radar and the twlsavetool homebrew. Launched via homebrew launcher

A nds flashcart with homebrew

I think I wanna to take the less risks of my save file corrupting and go with my unhacked 3DS.

Is there a tutorial on how to put the data on with PT or DR and that twlsavetool homebrew?

I suggest save editing.

Back up the save, ensure the save runs on an emulator on your PC, then proceed to edit and inject back.

I've never really lost my saves.

There's an alternative, but our forum won't be able to help you finding it at all.

Event distribution Rom for Generation 4 and 5 exist out there,

and they were hacked/modified to allow different events to be distributed.

With a flashcart and the modified distribution rom, you could distribute from one DS to another DS with a retail cart.

That being said, we won't be able to help you locate it or modify it (though some mention or resources may exist on our forum)