General Events Help, FAQ and Discussion Thread

Ahito95

i don't know, it was ripped from a used cartridge, what's wrong on?

I don't see anything suspect even in hexadecimal

Anyway :

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Dragonite Distribution

A new event has been announced for the US. From June 22nd to July 12th you can go to Gamestop to get a serial code to receive a special Dragonite. It knows the move Dragon Dance, Outrage, Hurricane and Extremespeed, which is a difficult move to get on Dragonite, and has its Hidden Ability of Multiscale and holds a Lum Berry, all to coincide with today's release of the Roaring Skies TCG set. We'll bring more as it comes.

I have buy most of my cartridge after the release of ram2sav, so the hack chance are highly possible, the only thing that make us sure is redeem our own serial codes :/

Plus, anyone as informations about the 1.4 update of AS ? Ram2Sav, Pcout etc, they don't work with this version even if the browser is outdated, switch the sdcard to get the datas is borring...

Mine do not have 3A in value (WCS linoone), it probably depend on the receiving language, maybe that's the same for other events, idk.

Ok so I remove the garchomp wondercard if it's a hacked one, thanks.

Edit : I can redeem again any PAL codes and contribute them, later for the other one

The korean linoone has no issues, as you redeemed it yourself and we know it's another byte already.

Regarding your question about the 1.4 patch, might as well report this to Kaphotics or SciresM, as it might just be a problem with pkhex reading the ramsav.bin if they gamefreak changed some memory addresses. Or if it's during the ram2sav extraction, sciresM might be able to fix it for ram2sav.

Although I have a friend using firmware spoofing for 9.2 to be able to download patches and access the eshop, and he didn't have issues last time I checked using ram2sav.

It should be fine just using the ENG WC, the event was the same and the text language changes ingame. There was no different OT for that distro in the other languages.

The WCS14K ones you sent me seem to be fine as far as I can tell. Only difference with the PS ones is the gender (and they both match what is know of the event), bear in mind that if you didn't go to the event yourself, they could be modified PS files, but if you trust your sources, or theSlayer does, that's fine.

My source is a game buy on ebay lol, but they are release on a single day, so they may be clean, since there is no dat available..

For Pinsir/Heracross, there is a difference, the wondercard title that are :

A super-tough Pinsir! English

¡Un Pinsir muy duro de pelar! Spanish

Un Scarabrute super fort ! French

Same for heracross

My source is a game buy on ebay lol, but they are release on a single day, so they may be clean, since there is no dat available..

For Pinsir/Heracross, there is a difference, the wondercard title that are :

A super-tough Pinsir! English

¡Un Pinsir muy duro de pelar! Spanish

Un Scarabrute super fort ! French

Same for heracross

Well, yeah, but beyond that, the Pokemon redeemed is 100% the same, you can just delete the wondercard after that :P

Yes , i got it tomorrow in Stuttgart

Able in Follow Language (German, italian, French, Spanish and english)

Japanese and Korean WC cant be recived

If you can in french it would be good (and if you can take pictures of the place to show us how the wcs looks, it would be better !)

Why the wcs don't happend in Paris... hm

If it's the same as last year with mamoswine, yes, but we don't know right now, and in all case if the language is in deutch, he can still keep the card ^^

So today i finished the First Day at the VGC in Stuttgart

The WC is ONLY in German!

Pictures avaiable in Twitter under Event_Fan

Edited by King Impoleon

I have the Pachirisu event that was given at the UK Nationals yesterday if it's needed, however if it's needed I'm sure there's someone that will upload it before I can but I'm just asking as I've got one but it will have Japanese origin as it was from a Japanese copy