Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright. Made an account just to ask some questions. I can successfully inject the pokemon I want into my game, but i'm having trouble using them in battle spot. As far as I can tell, my pokemon have completely legal movesets, abilities, etc. However, with the team I am currently trying to use, I cant seem to get through with any of them. I looked some stuff up and i saw that egg moves have to be put in the relearn moves spot while using PKHeX, which I wansnt aware of. I've fixed this, but I still cant use my team in Battle Spot. I was wondering if you have to put moves gained through move tutor on there as well or not. If need be, I can upload the pokemon I made in PKHeX and see if someone can help me find the problem, if anyone even replies to this. Thanks in advance.

Alright. Made an account just to ask some questions. I can successfully inject the pokemon I want into my game, but i'm having trouble using them in battle spot. As far as I can tell, my pokemon have completely legal movesets, abilities, etc. However, with the team I am currently trying to use, I cant seem to get through with any of them. I looked some stuff up and i saw that egg moves have to be put in the relearn moves spot while using PKHeX, which I wansnt aware of. I've fixed this, but I still cant use my team in Battle Spot. I was wondering if you have to put moves gained through move tutor on there as well or not. If need be, I can upload the pokemon I made in PKHeX and see if someone can help me find the problem, if anyone even replies to this. Thanks in advance.

Hello and welcome to PP. Please post any legality inquiries in the Legality Forums. We can take a look at your mon over there and see what is wrong.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?40-Pok%E9mon-Legality

Thank you.

Wait if you choose as egg and then change the hatch counter is that how long it will take to hatch right?

Yup. So I set mine to just 1. Probably stands for the remaining egg cycle left before it hatches.

I don't have PokeBank is there another way to get the Pokedex entry?
trade with someone else

Or leave the 'mon to the Day Care then take them back or make the 'mon into an egg then hatch it.

It worked for me, but not anymore! i'm doing everything like i've done before but i'm only getting bad eggs. what can i do? :confused:

I Think its possible they patched it, there was an update for oras this morning, the exploit doesn't work on the AS i updated but still works on the OR that i haven't updated yet. So until someone else can confirm don't update the your game or keep an un updated game around to trade pokemon over to your main game

I Think its possible they patched it, there was an update for oras this morning, the exploit doesn't work on the AS i updated but still works on the OR that i haven't updated yet. So until someone else can confirm don't update the your game or keep an un updated game around to trade pokemon over to your main game

Are you sure there was an update? I haven't seen this mentioned online anywhere, and my Alpha Sapphire cartridge can still go online with the 1.2 update. In theory, the game can't be patched from this type of injection as it is done through the browser; a system update is needed to fix it.

Hi, first, I just wanna say great work too building this tool. Looks amazing. But unfortunately I own a Mac as we got them from school. Does this work with a Mac/does anyone know how to make it work with a Mac? Help would be very appreciated! :)

For PkHex, use wine and install .NET Framework 4.0 and run it directly through wine instead of making a "Wine.app"

How do I check if my 3DS is on sysnand of emunand, cuz my ver is 9.4, I followed the steps but the sample hoopa failed to load in my box 1 slot 1

If you are not using anything special and using a regular 3DS (not new 3DS) you're most likely sysnand.

Try clearing cache and cookies and history and initialise save data in the browser first.

Made an account to post my issue. I had no issues with this before but today and yesterday for some reason it wasn't working. I followed exactly what was posted on the first page of the thread and everything was working fine. Made a new game today and tried to inject the pokemon but the pokemon doesn't show up in my box 1 slot 1. I'm following exactly what's posted on the first page, browser crashes while game is open, go back in game, go into PC box to see if injected pokemon is there but it's not.

I by accident have set bin files to default open with notepad. How do I revert it back?