Man, it'd be awesome if there was a mod that included Battle Frontier. I played Maison on OR for the first time a couple of days ago and felt let down. Complete copy/paste, didn't even replace the trainer class. The X/Y Beauty, the Rising Star, these various other exports from X/Y. I know that aspect might sound small, but still bothersome. Mega Flygon, I thought it would come to be, a legit DLC too, but GameFreak doesn't seem interested in doing DLCs, so that's a bummer.

Man, it'd be awesome if there was a mod that included Battle Frontier. I played Maison on OR for the first time a couple of days ago and felt let down. Complete copy/paste, didn't even replace the trainer class. The X/Y Beauty, the Rising Star, these various other exports from X/Y. I know that aspect might sound small, but still bothersome. Mega Flygon, I thought it would come to be, a legit DLC too, but GameFreak doesn't seem interested in doing DLCs, so that's a bummer.

Even if I have to pay I would do it. ; u ;

But back at hacking him into game, Alpha, why is that so? Because he lacks a second sprite? Since Huntereb did it with Cherrim, so I guess it ain't that much work with 2 sprites, but maybe we lack a extra sprite?

EDIT: Not sprite, model. Dumb me.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Actually for Mega Flygon. All you need is the 3D Model and etc to ROM hack that into the game. Just like you saw the Mega Castaform. That people said looked fake

To do this, you need to code flygon to mega evolve into trapinch/vibrava. Then, remodel trapinch/vibrava to your mega flygon design, and change the stats/ability. So far, It's the only way to make a new mega from scratch. It makes the game not playable, unless, you use a pokemon that you wouldn't be able to get, such as Volcanion, Hoopa, or any Mythical Pokemon for that part. You just can't trade to get that pokemon, otherwise it breaks the game. I'm going to try to use this to make a hack of X/Y to make a Mega Zygarde. It's gonna be called XZ/YZ. Im gonna keep my fingers crossed that that's not gonna be the name of the next actual game, otherwise I'd be sued

Edited by MegaKyurem
fixed breaks typo

To do this, you need to code flygon to mega evolve into trapinch/vibrava. Then, remodel trapinch/vibrava to your mega flygon design, and change the stats/ability. So far, It's the only way to make a new mega from scratch. It makes the game not playable, unless, you use a pokemon that you wouldn't be able to get, such as Volcanion, Hoopa, or any Mythical Pokemon for that part. You just can't trade to get that pokemon, otherwise it breaks the game. I'm going to try to use this to make a hack of X/Y to make a Mega Zygarde. It's gonna be called XZ/YZ. Im gonna keep my fingers crossed that that's not gonna be the name of the next actual game, otherwise I'd be sued

I'd create that game as a backup. Just in case if they don't make another remake