Eigakan Arceus Teasing-Thread

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if this and the other post regarding the arceus PGT are real, why are the PKM files reading as hatched? yeah that's what I said. Hatched. Not Hacked. Hatched.

If the Legality checker is reading this wrong, and it is HACKED, please verify all files before uploading them. We don't want fakes going out now do we???

When you extract the PKM directly from a PGT file it hasn't gone through the generation process that occurs when you pick it up from the green man. During this generation process the game reads a value from the "hatched location", adds 3000 to that value, and moves it to the "met location".

Its my understanding that with some new events, the checker doesn't have the info in the database yet so it will show up as hacked until the checker is updated. We've had a lot of events released lately so can imagine it might take some time.

I kind of got anxious looking at NTR's pictures of the Wonder Card, and created my own preview screening PCD file off Kelly's legit pkm file of Eigakan Arceus. That's all that guy did on the GTS Forums so he could patch the Distribution Cart with Arceus, Right?

Card ID: 47 (Assuming it was like this comparing other recent Japanese WCs, it's probably 47 or something past it.)

WC Distribution Value: 001C (For All 3 Versions, is probably the same as Shokotan Pichu. I usually use 801C~D just so I can send things to any version (D/P/Pt) & region.)

To match up the pictures:

Card Name: スクリ-ンからやってきた アルセウス

Card Description:

えいがをみてくれて ありがとう!!

したのサイトに アクセスして

キ-ワ-ドをにゅうりょくしてね!

キ-ワ-ド=ギザげんき

http://kids.yahoo.co.jp/rd/p

Date Card Received: 2009/7/5 (Again matching the Pictures, wouldn't be surprised if the ones being distributed today/tomorrow have 7/18 for them)

I'm sure anyone could of made this through Pokesav. I don't think I'll bother with the PCD I made. I'd rather wait for the real one to get uploaded, it shouldn't be long now. :smile:

If any of what I'm posting will become a problem, feel free to remove my post.

I remember someone said that to me once :P

Maybe it was just some bull.. & your right :P

What? Where did you hear that?

Some can have Blue or Red. Others like Shokotan Pichu can only have one color (red).

In this case, Arceus should be blue.

*sitting here waiting for arceus*

no one answered me earlier, maybe it was dumb or explained somewhere else, but if i create a japanese event in my game using system locale to make it properly, will the arceus the green guy gives me be legal, surely a japanese poke generated in any other game will be an obvious hack, right? if this is the case then im fine just ARing or even trading the poke in without the WC

EDIT: no ones ever gonna answer this, im gonna just assume it will be ok, i guess if i actually went to japan with my english game i could probably still get the arceus

Edited by Doc