Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Drayano

On 10/28/2021 at 8:19 PM, BRUH_XD said:

Hey, I know it’s been 9 years since you made this rom but I only discovered this like 2 weeks ago. Don’t know if anyone is still active here but I just need to ask, in your documentation for volt white 2 and blaze black 2 it says that after you defeat/catch Kyurem in the post game a veteran will appear in the giant chasm and talking to him will cause a lot of other post game legendaries to appear. I already caught kyurem, why isn’t the veteran showing up in my game???

He is in Humilau City Pokemon Center

• 4 months later...

"Player received a special starter Pokémon"? you know theres a code the vanilla game uses when referring to the player. like "[Player's name] received a special starter Pokémon" why didn't you use that? just copy paste. thats kind of immersion breaking, for, whatever immersion the game can possibly give anyway, i don't want to be reminded that i'm playing a video game. like why is it typed like that??

• 4 months later...

Uploaded a fixed version of v1.2, messed something up on accident that I ended up finding out about while fixing another hack. The game won't be any different with this fix, but I'm not someone who likes sitting leaving stuff as-is if I know there's an issue. Links aren't different, you can grab the fixed versions from the post I made about the update.

https://projectpokemon.org/home/forums/topic/24126-pokémon-blaze-black-2-pokémon-volt-white-2/?do=findComment&comment=274862

• 4 months later...

Hi, not sure it's the right place to post my issue, but I ll give it a try...

I'm actually playing Pokemon volt white 2 REDUX 1.4 (great hack btw) on super card.Eeverything was fine until I reached PWT first event in Driftveil. After the first fight against the rival, speaker must announce the results of first round on big screen.... and then nothing :/ music and crowd noises keep running, but camera remains stuck on empty stage.

I watched a bit over the net, but not found anyone talking about this issue.

Anyone ever had this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Jb

1 hour ago, jobadluck said:

Hi, not sure it's the right place to post my issue, but I ll give it a try...

I'm actually playing Pokemon volt white 2 REDUX 1.4 (great hack btw) on super card.Eeverything was fine until I reached PWT first event in Driftveil. After the first fight against the rival, speaker must announce the results of first round on big screen.... and then nothing :/ music and crowd noises keep running, but camera remains stuck on empty stage.

I watched a bit over the net, but not found anyone talking about this issue.

Anyone ever had this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Jb

ok, i answer my own question, if someone ever has the same problem, a way to skip this issue was to load save on dsemu, pass the blocking moment (here pwt) then retransfer the save to the super card.

Jb

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure how alive this forum still is, but I'm at my wits end.. I locked everywhere for a solution and cant find one. So my problem is one that I've seen multiple times on different forums. It's the bug where the veteran does not appear in the Giant Chasm. I beat the Champion and did most thing I couldve done after beating it. 

Now I tried to use the cheat codes I found online in the forums to fix this. One code where u have to press R when you walk in doesn't do anything. 

The other code where u press select before walking in kinda breaks my game, where the pokemon and pokedex options dissapear from the menu and in the room behind it I see a Kyurem-White, a normal kyurem, reshiram, N and Bianca and Cheren. I can fight Kyurem infinitely every time I walk out of the room now.

When talking to kyurem-white, I get Ghetsis dialogue...

So as u can read, I'm hella confused now.. (Also about the fact that deoxys shows up outside the cave, even before talking to the veteran, and he keeps respawning infinitely)

Please someone give me a solution to this ♡

(I am playing Volt White 2 Redux Complete (1.4.1))