Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Drayano

Hey i got darkrai and keldeo event very earlier and i didnt catch them because i did not unlock them but they are unlocked alredy without unlocking them with talking any vetern or catching cresselia (and i didnt catch them ) is anyone tell me can i need to catch them earlier?

if i catch them or ingnore them could there will be anything happen to my game ? or anything errors

NEED HALP.

The Key-bearer will not talk to me. I've saved, restarted, walked in and out of places, tried over and over. Just can't get the key-bearer at the start to talk.

that's odd. try contacting Dray about it. I've never had that error. maybe something's wrong with the rom you patched?

Hey i got darkrai and keldeo event very earlier and i didnt catch them because i did not unlock them but they are unlocked alredy without unlocking them with talking any vetern or catching cresselia (and i didnt catch them ) is anyone tell me can i need to catch them earlier?

if i catch them or ingnore them could there will be anything happen to my game ? or anything errors

i don't think so. I talked to the Vetren BEFORE catching Kyurem, and nothing bad happened. He unlocked the legends, even without me battling/catching Kyurem.

I found a strange bug (keep in mind I'm still playing 1.0). I went to fight Bianca's memory link team, and she had the wrong team. I know for a fact my Black (Blaze Black 1, actually) save had Snivy as the choice, but her team had an Emboar, a Simisage, and a Milotic, which seems to be a combination of two different teams (part Snivy, part Oshawott). Haven't tried against Cheren's team yet.

where to find a dusk stone? i need one to evolve my murkrow. i know there is one in wellspring cave, but can i find it sooner?

Wellspring cave, lower level

Hey guys can anyone tell me how to use memorry link function in desmume ?( i have already desmume with wifi function but it does not use or supports )

If you can get wifi to work in Desumume (I use an AceKard, so I wouldn;t know how to do so), all you need is the friend code from any Black/White 1 game, even a hacked one.

Hello ^,=,^ Just made this account to help out and say thank you to the author for making such simple yet elegant ROM hacks!

First off I just wanna say that I got a nasty freezing problem with Blaze Black at the last battle with N. But it seems that most here are running this ROM fine with flash karts. I personally use Acekard2i and due to an MicroSD card adapter problem my whole flash kart lost all my saves and ROM's so all today Ive been re-downloading all my crap and happened to come across this! I didn't know you had a BB/VW2 project!

Anyway I'm getting all my stuff together and I'm wondering when your next update will be out, that way i know if I should start playing through now or go ahead and wait. Either way its great to see this project and I'm excited to be able to provide feedback :D

Thanks again Drayano!!

EDIT: Oh hey guys I used the patcher but i get a non NDS file as an output. Is this the ROM? Or do i use the ROM itself? There is no explanation of that in xDeltas readme.

Edited by FragginDragun
Had a comment