Granted, but then both became flooded with members and each one sent you an infectious virus that blows up your computer and erases your memory of Code Lyoko. >:D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

granted but then you get so many post that your website crashes and you become bankrupt for what ever reson.

i wish that the dsi could make a copy of pokemon,save files and items on an sd card then you could upload it on to a computer gts (on the internet ) and then you could make offers like on the real gts.....

EDIT Oh someone responded befor me when i was writing this down. XC

Granted, but it is only possible through a firmware hack that maked the DSi equivilant to a DS lite that dosn't have a GBA slot.

I wish that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky was released tomorrow (7/13/2009)in the U.S., without any glitches to the game (no difference from the Japanese Version, other than it being in english), and there being enough in stock for me to get one, fully paid for, without anyone stealing it (ever).

Just TRY to corrupt that one!

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

granted but then an earthquake happens and the wherehouse that is currently storeing all copys of the game gets destroyed and there is no trace of the games left..anywhere!

My wish is that soulsilver and heartgold came out on 7/14/09 and my copy of that game was payed for and was already in my dsi thats in my hands and i already had the movie 12 arceus and chose dialga and had it walking behind me.and then i had the nottched ear pichu also

this wish will most likely get corrupted.

granted.

yes but as soon as you discover the new planet it explods as soon as you land on it!! xD

I wish that arceus was real and i had captured it and it wouldent turn on me and i orderd it to attack .......Toffeuy (no offense iam just jokeing) for flooding the earth right after i got my soulsilver game and had a level 1 dialga following me .... :C

Alright, I don't really exactly want to corrupt that wish because i'm actually helping you work on compiling it but I guess I will corrupt it:

Then you accidentally delete the whole file and you have to find it again and arrange it again taking forever.

I wish I could live forever!

Alright, I don't really exactly want to corrupt that wish because i'm actually helping you work on compiling it but I guess I will corrupt it:

Then you accidentally delete the whole file and you have to find it again and arrange it again taking forever.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Granted but your head's size grew unbelievably large, due to your ego from acquiring the rank of "Pokemon Master" also you cheated by reading this book:

pokemon_large.jpg

I wish that i was a MAN!

Then you realise you didn't want it, so you can't turn back.

[Edit]: Oops! I forgot to make a wish.

I wish I had remembered to wish...

[Edit]: Oops! I forgot to make a wish.

I wish I had remembered to wish...

You remembered to wish but when you were typing it, your computer crashed. :P

No one corrupted mine!

I wish Rundas (From Metroid Prime 3: Corruption) didn't get impaled by ice. (If you corrupt you can't say "Granted, but he gets killed later on")

You remembered to wish but when you were typing it, your computer crashed. :P

No one corrupted mine!

Instead, Rundas got impaled by EVERYTHING BUT ice.

I wish that I.D.A.S. was real, so I could go to the Universe/Island that Mystery Dungeon 2 takes place on, and take part in its saving (FYI: one cannot be effected by a paradox unless they are from that universe, me not being from that universe).

granted but the I D A S was dstroyed from an explosen in are universe during your transformation and now your permanently stuck in the pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 universe and the malfunction

caused you to turn into a magickarp that couldent evoleve or lean tackle..

I wish there was a new orra region game for the wii and it was compatiable with the pokewalker and you could backup your old gamecube game pokemon on to it like shadow luiga and others...

and it had more then one shadow lagendary like dialga palkia and giratina

and you could trade pokemon from platinum dimond pearl heatgold and soulsilver

i you where also able to trade at the begining of the game and you can catch wild pokemon to trade.

granted but the I D A S was dstroyed from an explosen in are universe during your transformation and now your permanently stuck in the pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 universe and the malfunction

caused you to turn into a magickarp that couldent evoleve or lean tackle..

I wasn't talking about ME being transformed.

FYI:

I.D.A.S. is a cross-Universe organization, which cannot be destroyed without traveling to at lease 10,000 universes. I.D.A.S. has (on suspension for trying to turn himself into a ham) a skilled Genetic Scientist who can failsafe change anyone's species, into whatever they want. The procedure automatically stops/resets itself if there is any trouble.

Because of the method we use for universe travel (at least from this one), we can at will go back to that universe (this one) with no problems at all, other than only being able to return to the last time/location/universe visited.

I wish there was a new orra region game for the wii and it was compatiable with the pokewalker and you could backup your old gamecube game pokemon on to it like shadow luiga and others...

and it had more then one shadow lagendary like dialga palkia and giratina

and you could trade pokemon from platinum dimond pearl heatgold and soulsilver

i you where also able to trade at the begining of the game and you can catch wild pokemon to trade.

Granted, but it is only available as a 3rd party game, that bricks the Wii very easily.

I wish that the DSi had a Virtual Console system, that allowed Virtual GBA Games in a way that D/P/Pt can transfer from.

granted but all your roms and saves are accidentally deleted and you computer crashes and you dsi brickes and your house explodes (lolwut)

i wish that i could think of a wish to wish for my corrupt a wish....wish

You did, you wished that you had USD$1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000, and it got corrupted by you stealing it from a bank and spending life in jail.

I wish that I could safely travel to other universes, including the ones Pokémon exist in, and back (being able to return back to this one at will).

Granted but a space virus causes you to only be able to enter half of the earth of half of the other universe.

I wish that I could enter inside a computer game and play freely as the character of the game and be able to leave the computer game.

You're very bored right now... After you finish Platinum, you get even bored... Bored forever...

I wish I didn't need to wear a school uniform to school. (Some countries don't have uniform like the US but where I live, I do need a School Uniform)

I wish i wasn't bored, Muwhahahahah.

You are no longer bored: you hijacked an I.D.A.S. Time/Universe Machine, and crash-land in a universe I.D.A.S. is prohibited from going. Now, you are in a replika of the universe that the Pokemon Annime takes place in (The only differences will not concern you), and there isno way out!!!

I wish that the DSi had a legal GBA slot, like the DSLite.

I wish i knew how to get on line with my PS3 using a mobile broadband modem.

You now know, but you know that your PS3 does not support it. Be careful what you wish for!

I wish that I could make two wishes at once, so I could wish for __________ and that it wasn't corruptable...

You now know, but you know that your PS3 does not support it. Be careful what you wish for!

I wish that I could make two wishes at once, so I could wish for __________ and that it wasn't corruptable...

Granted but in the cost of uncorruptable wish for _______, you have lost both your legs, your arms and the ability to think. That is the price of uncorruptibility. :P

I wish that there were more smiley faces:o