• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted! You create such a master piece that it's world famous BUT! You forgot to put copyright, and someone else is making millions.

I wish there was a Pokemon entirely made out of CHOCOLATE!

Haha I actually did make one with the Copyright sign: :P

My first animation! To be honest, i'm not too impressed:

ToffeuyTogekissSignatureAnimated.gif

Granted, but then it's ability would be called Meltdown, which if sunny day is on, it faints!

EDIT: Sorry forgot to wish, here it is:

I wish I could go invisible :biggrin:

Haha I actually did make one with the Copyright sign: :P

My first animation! To be honest, i'm not too impressed:

ToffeuyTogekissSignatureAnimated.gif

Granted, but then it's ability would be called Meltdown, which if sunny day is on, it faints!

EDIT: Sorry forgot to wish, here it is:

I wish I could go invisible :biggrin:

Granted, but you can only make one hair on your head invisible.

I wish that more eople would sign up for the best artist contest.

Granted, but it melts as soon as you encounter it.

I wish I could run at the speed of light.

Yeah but you forget that you are on earth but not space. The friction of your force against the win causes the heat to rise above 100 degrees Celsius in your body. And you die. No Offence but friction will kill if you run at the speed of light.

I wish there was a Dragon/Fire type.

Yeah but you forget that you are on earth but not space. The friction of your force against the win causes the heat to rise above 100 degrees Celsius in your body. And you die. No Offence but friction will kill if you run at the speed of light.

I wish there was a Dragon/Fire type.

First off, I did not take that into account and...oww... just the thought of that kind of death makes me cringe. No offence taken by the way.

As for your wish, it is granted, but it has horrible stats and the only moves it can learn are growl and ember, and its IV's are always zero and it cannot be EV trained.

I wish I could defy physics and not burn up if I could run at the speed of light.

Granted, you even get famous through that and everyone wants you to be the main character in their movies. You accept the offers and a year later you get very rich. And then you are the target for robbers. Even though you can run at the speed of light, all your belongings are taken so you have nowhere to live and nothing to use.

I wish there was a Dragon/Electric type.

Granted, however, your I.Q. begins to plummet and you forget most of your most basic skills, such as talking and use of your hands, and you will be bored a majority of the time.

I wish I could go back/ freeze/ or speed up time at will, and not get stuck in any time period or screw anything up.

Yeah but then after breakfast, you wanted to go back in time, and during the process you has to vomit the food back out that you ate for breakfast.

Is it me or are we 2 the only one playing this right now?

I wish I could have the Death Note and the Shinigami Eyes without any cost.

Yeah, it does seem we are the only ones playing at the moment.

Granted, but then you soon become the new Kira and try to cleanse the world using the Death Note but, like Light, you are caught, cornered, and either shot to death or your name is written in the notebook by your Shinigami.

Since were on the subject of Death Note...

I wish Mello had not been killed, and had beaten Near to catching Kira and become no.1!

Granted, but because of his numerous gunshot wounds, he is paralyzed from the neck down and lives the remainder of his life in agony while in prison for his role in helping catch Kira.

I wish Misa was not so annoying, and that she would have died instead of L.