• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad but I just corrupted it and i'm under that age... :bidoof:

I wish I could draw avatars as good as I draw signatures... My avatars suck...

Instead of corrupting it, I'll just give you advice: Avatars are just small signatures, so treat them as so.

I wish for 3 more wishes :biggrin:. (Of anything I want, same rules apply to each one)

But with each wish you use you lose a limb (and you dont pick which :P)

i wish i chould find a cool lucario pic cant find any

Granted, but the Pic you get is so realistic that it jumps out of the Comp and attacks you with a Close Combat xD

Granted but you can't do anything with it....

I wish HG and SS was out today

Granted, but they crash your DS as soon as you try and start them >:D

I wish Armageddon came tomorrow. Anyone who doesnt wanna die PM me!! xD

the site goes down X_X so no one can PM you and we all die!

i wish the lucario that jumps out of the comp becomes my loyal companion and we set off! on a pokemon adventure TO RULE THE WORLD >:D

Nice counter to the corruption telos mah friend. But, unfortunately, the same happens to your precious Lucario that happens to Rileys Lucario.......his mind gets all messed up and in his rage he still Close combats you xD

I wish i was made a leading character in the Pokemon Anime.......yeah maybe something like the pokemon league Champion or the best trainer ever.....or just Ashs overpowered rival ;)

Granted you actually become brocks younger brother...who follows the guys around instead of the girls like his bro X_X O_o LOL :D

I wish primal dialga is in HG & SS.

Cannot Be Granted: Primal Dialga will only exist if something extremely wrong happens (something that I.D.A.S. is supposed to prevent, and I am their boss) with the timeline.

I wish that I could have granted the above.

Granted you actually become brocks younger brother...who follows the guys around instead of the girls like his bro X_X O_o LOL

:eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Cannot Be Granted: Primal Dialga will only exist if something extremely wrong happens (something that I.D.A.S. is supposed to prevent, and I am their boss) with the timeline.

I wish that I could have granted the above.

Granted...by any means possible. Me being a huge Dialga fan i would love to see it in an Awesome new form.

I wish Metagross was completely golden like Forretress in its shiny form with the silver parts remaining silver. You would need sunglasses to watch it baby! :cool:

Granted but you can't do anything with it....

I wish HG and SS was out today

Dang Skyfire! That signature's awesome! Amazing!

Granted it remained like beldum and only learned takedown :D

I wish...There was a primal palkia! :D

Granted but when you encounter it it distorts space and traps you in a universe that is pitch black and you are unable to see anything at all, forcing you to reset the game all over again.

I wish that Deidara didn't suicide :( (No saying that he "dies" instead)

Granted he whould become a good guy and both his arms whould be gone so he whould be useless

Since were on naruto....

I wish...I knew why Itachi died..

Granted, but then you forget as soon as you hear why.

NON-Corrupted Answer -

After his business with Naruto was done, another of Itachi's shadow clones went to meet with Sasuke. Sasuke displayed a dramatic improvement in his abilties, so Itachi agreed to have their final battle at the former Uchiha headquarter. He waited there for Sasuke's arrival, instructing Kisame to not let the members of Sasuke's team, Hebi, interfere with their battle. Itachi and Sasuke met face-to-face and, while exchanging genjutsu, had a conversation about the Uchiha, Madara, and Itachi's "true" motives of wanting to take Sasuke's eyes. When Sasuke managed to escape Itachi's Tsukuyomi, the genjutsu battle ended and the ninjutsu battle began.

Itachi used Amaterasu, but Sasuke shielded himself by shedding his skin, a technique he was able to use because of Orochimaru being sealed within him. Sasuke then used his trump card, Kirin, on Itachi who got his Akatsuki cloak taken off as a result. However, Itachi survived by using Susanoo to defend himself. With Kirin having expended all of Sasuke's chakra, Orochimaru was able to break free, in an attempt to take control of Sasuke's body. Itachi promptly sealed him away with Susanoo, and removed the cursed seal from his body. His last option gone, Sasuke was left helpless, while Itachi seemed to be reaching for Sasuke's eyes; he instead poked Sasuke's forehead and said, "Sorry Sasuke. This is the last time," a reference to Itachi constantly poking Sasuke in the head when they were kids. Itachi then died of exhaustion.

Madara collected Sasuke, attended to his wounds, and tried to befriend him when he woke up. When he removed his mask while doing the latter, Sasuke cast an Amaterasu on him. After quelling the flames, Madara explained that the Amaterasu had been inserted in Sasuke by Itachi, intended to protect him from Madara and whatever he might say. Sasuke was perplexed, so Madara went on to details of the history of the Uchiha clan, and the truth behind Itachi's life. Towards the end of his story, he explained that Itachi had been dying of disease, but kept himself going with medicine so that he could die by Sasuke's hands. He also stated that Itachi had pushed Sasuke to his limits during their battle to draw out Orochimaru, so that he could remove the latter's influence from his beloved little brother.

Sasuke was unwilling to believe the story. Madara persisted, saying that Itachi had entrusted the Uchiha name to Sasuke, hoping he would rebuild the clan on a new foundation of honor and nobility. For the sake of Konoha, and for Sasuke, he was willing to die as a traitor and criminal. He traded honor for disgrace and Sasuke's love for his hatred, and even then he died smiling. Accepting the truth, Sasuke was crushed to find the brother he had hated for so long was a good person. Upon realizing the truth, he resolved to take vengeance against Konoha for giving them their fates, regardless of Itachi's attachment to the village. He also agreed to start working with Madara, something Itachi had tried to prevent.

Sources :

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Itachi#Hunt_for_Itachi_arc

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Itachi#Legacy

I wish Jiraiya was brought back when Pain used Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique.

Who's Itachi? I don't watch Naruto. All I know is how he looks like because I once helped someone make a signature which included Itachi in it. He looks like Sasuke... (I know Sasuke cause I watched like the first 30 episodes of Naruto).

On topic:

Granted but he becomes evil and starts going wild...

I wish I had the power to read people's minds!

Lol :D see the spoiler V

itachi is sauskes "evil brother" who is a member of akatsuki and was tasked with tracking down the 9 tailed fox's jinchuriki,naruto. He killed all the members of his family except for his brother suaske and because of this sauske vows to kill him.When the two meet in combat again he dies supposedly because he was "exhausted".

Just a few minor details.some might be wrong X_X i am still catching up with naruto :D

and plus he is just awesome really :D

Granted you discover some very disturbing things and are driven insane by them

I wish...Pein was a good guy :D

Granted, but then it would exclude all the other pokemon, making Nintendo having to make new sprites for them as well. Then Gyarados and Rhyperior compared to the others are still ugly...

I wish Raichu could use Light Ball