Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Friend Code thread

In this thread one leaves it Friend code. So that it is easier to battle people online. I searched to find a thread bout this topic, but no results.

So this thing to work one needs to leave his/hers Name, FC (obviously), and leave the names of the people that the user has registered in their Pal Pad.

Name: Angel

My FC is: 1677-0876-0206

Thanks for reading.

Hope to battle you soon.:cool:

Edited by Mewtwo Ex

ok if you have posted above this post i have added you, please add me, ill keep a check on this thread, im not online all that much but im up for trades and battles with anyone.

use my plat fc i dont play diamond much anymore.

Doc - 2235 4619 9612

Edited by Doc

again ive added everyone above this post so please add me

Doc - 2235 4619 9612

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

well thanks angel, you would have thought if you started the thread then you would obey the rules or state otherwise at the start, nevermind, unless otherwise stated mewtwo and dialga are banned and that t-tar was obviously max hacked all round, ok thats not officially banned but it sux, im not angry or anything but i would like to know what rules are being played and if not stated i just assume people are using smogons rules.

again ive added everyone above this post so please add me

Doc - 2235 4619 9612

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

well thanks angel, you would have thought if you started the thread then you would obey the rules or state otherwise at the start, nevermind, unless otherwise stated mewtwo and dialga are banned and that t-tar was obviously max hacked all round, ok thats not officially banned but it sux, im not angry or anything but i would like to know what rules are being played and if not stated i just assume people are using smogons rules.

Did i state rules at the beginning? And as for the Tyranitar, no it was the best of over 15 Larvitar. As wraith i do not hack Pokemon and if i want to do so, they do not come up the way i wished. Another thing, Dialga is banned?! Where on this thread did you see that. I haven't said that legendary cannot be used. On other threads maybe but not here. You can use any Pokemon as long as it is not hacked. Another thing. Whats the point of playing with haked onese. There is no fun in that.

That Tyranitar is not haked (just trying to make clear) it's the toughest one i ever had. It is one of the very few that i have raised without rare candies lately. I apologise if you disliked our battle.

"I added you" isn't worth a post people so enough of that =/

Mewtwo, Dialga is a banned Pokemon for sure X_X

http://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/uber

That's the list of banned Pokemon for standards. Most people abide by this rule and will not like it if you use any of these. Unless you stated "I'm playing ubers", then don't use ubers like Dialga X_X

Why is it banned? Species banned what is the point in having them? Very well i will not use it...

Some Pokemon are too strong and will overcentralize the game. Mewtwo, you already know how cheap and devastating Mewtwo can be... :P

Wobbuffet, as we know, is guaranteed to take at least one Pokemon down... ALWAYS. That's a scary thought.

im not realy bothered anyway, its just people here are supposed to use smogons rules but it seems every time i battle im up against at least 1 uber. nevermind, anyway ive added you all and will keep an eye on this thread so add me please.

ill be on for a while if anyone wants to trade/battle

Ok, I'm closing this for a few reasons.

This is the Wi-Fi Trading forum, not battling.

Battling threads in the Competitive Battling forum and Trading threads here both require you to list your FCs either in sig, profile, or post anyway.

And friend codes can easily change. If you put your cart into another DS, for example.

So with that being said...