PPSE Feature List

Sabresite

Yes full visuals are supported.

PID<->IV relationship is described as 6 random numbers in order, A,B,C,D,E,F. Each relationship corresponds to one of those I described, which follows PID-IV.

BACE is a theoretical event pokemon type. You should NEVER see it.

That's not a good thing now, is that.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speechless , seeing the features in the pokemod .,

it will be the ultimate tools for editing savefile >_<

i look forward the completion of this project .. ^^

It's going to take a while before release, and even when releases comes out, they would be betas. The day the 100% Complete thing comes out, is the day where Pokemon will become crazy for us =D

You should add a feature to change the journal date entries.

Let's say I beat the Elite 4 on April 12th, but I wanted to make it look like I beat it 3 days after I started (March), I'll go to the Record part and of course, change the date.

However, the journal will be chronologically contradicting my edit.

One-touch make the pokemon 100% legal if in-game encountered or in-game encountered then pal parked.

Does this include Hex Values?

For Misc.: Include a drop-down list, including pre-set X,Y,X coordinates of city-locations/ Pal-Park. Though the problem with the list given on the site is that it puts you inside buildings and/or in problematic areas (Pal-Park coordinates put me inside Pal-Park, when I really just want to be outside the entrance).

ID/S-ID: Only certain combinations of the IDs work. I don't know if this has been figured out yet, but if so, you can maybe create an attributing generator: so if you enter a certain ID number, it will create an SID that functions with the ID.

Shaymin/Giratina Origne/Skye Form: When selecting this form, you might want the program to automatically attribute the pokemon with the item necessary to allow Shaymin and Giratina to be in their alternate forms.

Event Pokemon: Drop-down list of event pokemon that Project Pokemon has obtained legibly.

Movesets and PP: Automatically coordinate the maximum amount of PP for each move that can technically be legibly produced in-game (PP Up, etc.)

Ribbons/Contests: I didn't see a feature for this, but for those who want the Black Trainer card, they need to go through this, so maybe include features that allow us to edit the .sav file so that it assumes that we did all of the contests and thus giving us access to the next trainer card.

Trades: Also, Wifi Trades, Number of times linked, etc. All things found on the Trainer Card would be terrific if modified in order to create a more legally-assuming game.

Anyways, just some suggestions, but I may just be asking for something beyond producing.

If you need some help testing, or some extensive explanations, feel free to drop a message.

Everything you listed are already planned features. Regarding the alternate form items, if its required to keep its form, the item will default to that.

Regarding the trainer information, that is already planned. Also anything in pokesav, will be in PokeMod. I am also aware of obtaining the different trainer card colors, and there will be a feature to change it without having to do it manually.

Everything you listed are already planned features. Regarding the alternate form items, if its required to keep its form, the item will default to that.

Regarding the trainer information, that is already planned. Also anything in pokesav, will be in PokeMod. I am also aware of obtaining the different trainer card colors, and there will be a feature to change it without having to do it manually.

I see, I guess great minds think alike, sadly I'm nothing but a mimic to your own.

In any case, will the different Trainer card colors follow the procedure in order to make it or simply go against the protocol and bypass it by simply changing the colors on its own accord?

Is it possible to edit Pokemon's characteristics like for example Loves to eat can that be possible or that is already been found.

I know Sabre hates it when we link to Serebii, but as I do not see this info on the PP Wiki yet, here is what you need to know about Characteristics.

Essentially, the Characteristics are representations of the Pokémon's highest IV. The text that is displayed is pulled out of the ROM, so maybe PokéMod could be programmed to edit it, but otherwise you will have to play with the IVs to get the one you want.

On that note, it would be super awesome if someone could figure out how the game determines a Pokémon's Characteristic in the event of a tie in highest IVs.

I have no information on codebreaker, or its save type. If you can provide me with some literature, or some save files in both codebreaker DS and regular SAV, I can add support.

Really, I didn't even know codebreaker still existed.

I was just curious.:P There was a Codebreaker DS, but honestly I wouldn't worry about it, since it's not even being made anymore as far as I know.:)

Hey can you plz answer this?

by Create/Edit any part of an individual pokemon you mean like recolor them? how would that work? k ty :)

That would be Rom Hacking......

What he means is you can edit the pokemon like in pokesav, or even more.