What is your favorite Pokemon Movie

Mewtwo Ex

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd have to say that my favorite one is the first one I ever have seen and that is the first movie. Managed to win a contest to watch the "avant premier" of the movie. Wich pretty means the first time it was ever played in Belgium. So took loads of friends with me and they were so happy that they were with one of the first to see the movie.

Also managed to win tickets for the Pokémon Live tour with a VIP treatment and that was pretty awsome aswell!

Good times, but really sad that they do not even show Pokémon in the cinema anymore and that mostly if they release the movie on DvD it only had the dutch dub with no option to change it into english/japenese.

Saw up untill 3th movie in Cinema then took me about untill 2008 to watch all the other movies when they were shown on the dutch Jetix (ex-Foxkids).

The first one, for sure. I lived in Grand Cayman at the time, and we got movies 2-4 months after they were released in the States. I remember some kid in my class coming back from the US and telling us all about it, then the excitement of finally going to see it. It's just such an enjoyable movie. I have it on my computer--I think I'll watch it again tonight.

Oh this is tough. :\

Um, the Manaphy one was pretty good. I loved how it took place in an acient sinking ruin that only showed up at certain rare times. The Deoxys one was good too. They had powerfull Pokémon and the battle between Deoxys and Ray was awesome. Mew one was good too! So many legends and the plot was good for me. Celebi movie was good too because it had Tyranitar and it just had that (I may spell it wrong) Nostgalic feeling? :) Jirachi one is awesome! It had Dragons and Groudon in this huge forest with huge pillers of stone. THose are my favorites. I don't think I can choose a single one. :D

I've only watched Movie 1, 2, 10, and 11. And the only one I even enjoyed was 11. 10 was just annoying.

Here, I'll summarize it for you.

People: Look, there's Darkrai.

Darkrai: GO AWAY *uses Dark Void*

*People become scared of Darkrai*

*Darkrai is revealed to be keeping Dialga and Palkia at bay*

*Darkrai makes a heroic sacrifice at the end*

People: We love you Darkrai.

*Darkrai didn't actually die*

The end.

Movie 2 was just confusing as fuck. A talking Slowking, without Gen II even starting and he wasn't even surprised at seeing this Johto Pokemon in the Orange fucking Islands? Misty's sub-plot was decent enough, but I'm sure the dub butchered it.

Movie 1 was horrible and can't be fun unless you're 10 years old and hopped up on caffeine. Even though the raw is mildly better, it's still horrid.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I will always like the 1st movie the best simply due to nostalgia. Even though I was bitter after the movie because my friend pulled the ONLY Mewtwo card out of the 12 that we got (some older guy had a bunch of unopened ones that he didn't want, saw us in line at the concessions, and gave them to us :o), it was still an amazing night for me.

Right after the 1st one, the 2nd one is my 2nd favorite (weird, huh?). I remember going to see that one with my grandmother and cousin, and the Ancient Mew card was exciting to get. Upon re watching it recently, it also actually felt as if the movie had more depth to it than a lot of the rest of the current entourage of movies.

As far as all the rest go, though, the Manaphy movie was excellent. Power Armor Pirate dude for the win. The one with the Latis sucked, hard. None of the others really pop into my mind as being stellar or terrible, so I'll just say they were alright.

As far as all the rest go, though, the Manaphy movie was excellent. Power Armor Pirate dude for the win. The one with the Latis sucked, hard. None of the others really pop into my mind as being stellar or terrible, so I'll just say they were alright.

I like Heroes more than Pokemon 4 ever and the Manaphy one. Probably because i really like my Latias from 2003.

I'd have to say Mewtwo Strikes back. I remember back when my dad took us to it and out of me and my three siblings, I was the only one who didn;t want the Mewtwo card. And sure enough, bam. I got it. I still have it to this day. But anyways, the first movie just had a great plot and alot of good action to it. I loved the cloned pokemon, and I cried when Ash "died". 90% of the kids in the theater did. XDDD At any rate, it's either that or Pokemon the Movie 200. I loved the shiny orbs and the crazy Pokemon Collector. owo

• 2 weeks later...

The only ones I've seen are Mewtwo Strikes Back, 2000, the one with Entei, and the one with LAtios and Latias. I'd have to say, either 2000 or the Entei ones were the best. Who could resist that creepy little girl in the Entei one and the way he totally whooped Charizard?:smile:

• 1 month later...

I really liked Pokémon 2000, Lugia is in my top 3 favourite Pokemon, the plot was amazing and the Soundtrack was even better!

Lugia's theme is musical brilliance.

The first movie was pretty awesome too, so it's hard to say between those two.

I wasn't that keen on the third movie, It was OK, but nothing special. Entei didn't really appeal to me like Mewtwo and Lugia did, he seemed like cold product, yknow?

I haven't watched any movies since, would love to though.