Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Drayano

I have noticed that the Pokemon Rangers in Pinwheel Forest also say nothing after beating them. While that isn't a huge problem, the items they give can't be received either.

This problem effects most likely all of that kind of trainers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

this is my 1st post :biggrin:

Well I want to thank the creator of this hack

it was very fun and entertaining :smile:

But I have one problem...After finishing the game I started collecting pokemons now I want to capture all the legendaries but when I decided to start with the god of pokemon (in challenger's cave BF2)

I couldn't find him there .. it took for me 2 hours or more

is there an error or something? or is it that hard to find him there?

thanks you very much :cool:

also there is a bug that I have found ...

when samurott reaches some high lvl (I think 70 or something like that) he wants to learn a new move but this move is "nothing" it looks like this -----

when I've chosen to learn it , it removed two other moves and left me with only two available moves.. but then I fixed it when I loaded the game and chosen to not learn that move....

Well I'm just telling you this so that you can fix it in the next update =)

Thank you for the hard work & I'm wiating for your answer about my previous post

(sorry for my strange English im not a native speaker of it)

Hello!

this is my 1st post :biggrin:

Well I want to thank the creator of this hack

it was very fun and entertaining :smile:

But I have one problem...After finishing the game I started collecting pokemons now I want to capture all the legendaries but when I decided to start with the god of pokemon (in challenger's cave BF2)

I couldn't find him there .. it took for me 2 hours or more

is there an error or something? or is it that hard to find him there?

thanks you very much :cool:

assuming you mean arceus, 1% chance so yes, very rare

also there is a bug that I have found ...

when samurott reaches some high lvl (I think 70 or something like that) he wants to learn a new move but this move is "nothing" it looks like this -----

when I've chosen to learn it , it removed two other moves and left me with only two available moves.. but then I fixed it when I loaded the game and chosen to not learn that move....

Well I'm just telling you this so that you can fix it in the next update =)

Thank you for the hard work & I'm wiating for your answer about my previous post

(sorry for my strange English im not a native speaker of it)

it is indeed a bug but it's already been fixed

Oh yes,thank you again!

that's because I was using this version:3.0

---------

Update post:

LOL :D

Guess what!? Just 1 minute of gaming after I updated my pokemon blaze black to "version 3.1" I found Arceus!

I know it's a question of luck but that was incredible....I just wanted to tell you this to confirm the existence of Arceus...

Peace&♥

Edited by Blazeblackfan

Hate making an account just to ask for help, so sorry, but what do I do with the game ID to use action replay cheats on Desmume? I've beat the first gym and I've been looking for a mudkip for hours and the closest I've gotten to is a Totadile, so I tried to use the cheat code to get it to instantly happen and it hasn't changed anything.

Edit: Forgot to mention, I am using the latest version of volt white, I don't know what number it is exactly but I got it off this thread's OP 2 nights ago.

Edited by Smaggles

Honestly, I think that Omastar avatar of yours makes the account worth it

The Game IDs shouldn't be necessary for DeSmuME; should just be a case of sticking the instant shaking code in, making sure it's activated (might be a tickbox or something, can't remember) and then holding down L and moving around near grass until there's a shake. Make sure you are using the right code since it does differ between B/W. That's about all I can think of initially, hope it helps.

Honestly, I think that Omastar avatar of yours makes the account worth it

The Game IDs shouldn't be necessary for DeSmuME; should just be a case of sticking the instant shaking code in, making sure it's activated (might be a tickbox or something, can't remember) and then holding down L and moving around near grass until there's a shake. Make sure you are using the right code since it does differ between B/W. That's about all I can think of initially, hope it helps.

Lol, Omastar's one of my favorite pokemon and once I saw this gif I started using it on everything.

I'm walking around holding L on route 3, I've been going for about 5 minutes or so and I've gotten it to shake twice. Does the code just pick a random grass patch or the closest one to you? Does it happen instantly or take a few seconds for it to start rustling? Thanks for the help.

It should be instant and relatively close to you. I would say you need the first badge but you're on Route 3 so you must already have it, so it's... really very strange ;-; I don't think I know the solution :/

Alright, thanks anyways. I gave up and just decided to use a moody remoraid which is just as fun I suppose with moody making every turn a surprise.

Tried playing VoltWhite in R4 Gold but I get errcode=4 when loading the game. I noticed that the created .sav file was 1MB in size while all others are 512kb, I dont if that might be the issue. My flashcarts firmware is fully updated so I know that's not the issue.

If anyone as any solution for this or could upload a working .sav file so I could test if it works on mine I'd really appreciate it.

Yeah, something must have gone wrong when I did it too... No errors in patching, but just white screen when I try and load the game... On both versions!

It would be nice if a prepatched version could be provided

EDIT: wait, works fine on the emulator, but not on flashcart...

EDIT 2: Re-patched it, working fine.

Edited by questioner