Which Starter Are You Going To Choose?  

360 members have voted

1. 1. Which Starter Are You Going To Choose?

• Chikorita
    • Cyndaquil
    • Totodile

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Chikorita looks more like a boy to me. I don't get why it's widely referred to as a girl.

Chikorita and its evolution actually look kinda girlish... :frown:

I'm gonna choose Cindaquil since it has best stats. As a Typhlosion it has pretty good SP. ATK and Speed and is able to learn Eruption (which is really powerful).

i always pick the grass type because it makes the games harder G/S/C were so easy to finish

They were REALLY easy to finish... but maybe this remake will get better. By the way, Chikorita will only have Magical Leaf/Razor Leaf/Tackle as her only offensive moves in the early stage of the games... and learns Body Slam as a Meganium at level 44!! Considering all the Pokemon that resists Grass moves in this game, I'm hoping for a slight movepool revamp for Chikorita... or else it will be MUCH too hard for her.

You know I always loved Cyndaquil and chose him for Crystal, Silver, and Gold games. but I think this time I might choose Chikorita, probably because i've never used a grass starter before, and it's kind of cute :3

In the orignal Silver version that I had purchases nearly 10 years ago, I ended up choosing Totodile. He was indeed a helpful starter and I swept through the entire game with him single handedly. However, I have decided on choosing Cyndaquil as my starting Pokémon.

I think it'll be a pretty good choice and change in game play, so I'm interested on how it'll turn out. Plus, I've always had a little liking for Cyndaquil before, I just never chose to use it.