Breaking News: Gold & Silver Remakes Confirmed!

fenzo666

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

browsing some vids on youtube about this game. And this one guy was talking about seeing a Crystal Onix. wich would be nice. But. if they made a Crystal Onix, it would have its own sprite and Data. Because 1, Onix is protected from water by his Crystal Glass skin. and 2. Onix is weak against fire. i doubt they would make a Crystal Onix but this one guy thinks they would put him in a Crystal Remake. wich i doubt they wold make.

A Crystal remake is highly unlikely for many obvious remakes. A lot of people actually expected these Gold Silver remakes because the data was found in pokesav as Johto Gold and Johto Silver. Because no data of Crystal was found, its highly unlikely. And the Red and Green remakes didn't remake the third game, Yellow. I want one, but there's not enough sufficient proof leading up to one.

maybe it will keep the form after you trade it ..

just like attack/defense/speed/normal form deoxys when it is traded from GBA games ^^ ...

even if nintendo doesn't provide us with the 5 application to change rotom's form ... you can always trade them between HG/SS and platinum and change the form in platinum xD XD

maybe it will keep the form after you trade it ..

just like attack/defense/speed/normal form deoxys when it is traded from GBA games ^^ ...

even if nintendo doesn't provide us with the 5 application to change rotom's form ... you can always trade them between HG/SS and platinum and change the form in platinum xD XD

That sounds quite plausible. Im getting exited just reading it.

maybe nintendo adds a new island (just like darkrai xD)

and we need an item or somthin to unlock the path to celebi ^^

yeah anyway , I hope ho-oh and lugia are also in these games xD

Not to be rude, but it's a no brainer. Look at the pictures that were released. On the right for Soul Silver it's clearly Lugia and on Heart Gold it's clearly Ho-Oh. I'm pretty sure [100%] they'll be in the game.

POKEGEAR IMAGE:

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/7950/0248.png

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/1110/0252.png

^ I saw that and it looks kind-of legit to me. Who knows? ^

Also, I bet you the new Giratina, Rotom, and Shaymin formes WILL BE included as well as the Notched Ear Pichu, and possibly more. Also, I would bet money that Celebi will be included whether in the storyline or event.

If it's actually part of the new GS, then it seems it does have limited DSi only functions.

In the "Gold" version, it seems a picture was taken with the camera and contrasted enough to be translated into the Pokétch thing.

I can't really say if it's real or not. Looks real, but it could have easily been made up. Where did you get the pics?

Edit: Are those holes supposed to be speakers? Was that there in D/P/Pt?

Oh yes, Serebii, your hypocrisy amuses us...

@InuYouki about movie: Really? Wow... now I really want to find that subbed. (no Fucking luck so far >C)

@Mewtwo Ex & FLOOTENKERP: Awwwu~<3! Thanks guys xD I'm only telling the truth xD

Well, LiveVideo has every episode, movie, and special, up to november of last year, only Johto and the third movie aren't subbed.=3

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

How was the GS ball originally obtained?

Well, you connected your cellphone to your GBC and went to the MCC which was sort of like the GTS in D&P but in Crystal and they sent you the GS Ball for download.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

A Crystal remake is highly unlikely for many obvious remakes. A lot of people actually expected these Gold Silver remakes because the data was found in pokesav as Johto Gold and Johto Silver. Because no data of Crystal was found, its highly unlikely. And the Red and Green remakes didn't remake the third game, Yellow. I want one, but there's not enough sufficient proof leading up to one.

Oh, and Yellow wasn't the third game, blue was they remade those according to the Japanese releases. Yellow was a fourth game, based on the anime.=3