Official Event Pokemon Help/Questions thread

Lupin

All the pokemon Ranch and some other specific events will be displayed as Hacked Pokemon if it was checked using legal...

Well as long as you have the National Dex, if you pal park any of those pokemon they will be registered to your Dex :D...

Why? Why legality checker thinks it's hacked? Maybe it is? :P I've tried Pika anti cheat and Leglaity checker by sabresite... everything is valid except this:

[type] => Hacked Pokemon (try statcalc). Every other event Pokemon like Celebi, Jirachi, TRU Darkar, Manaphy, Shaymin, Regigas are 100% fine...

How do you know that Mew is properly done and legit?

According to the dex entries... My friend told me that he downloaded Tangela from some event and he doesn't have Tangela's entry in Pokedex (yes, he has National)

You can't, those .pkm files are for input to D/P/Pt using pokesav of their respective version :(...

All 『GBA Events』 (not All Wondercards and All Wondercard PKMs ) pkm files cannot input to D/P/Pt pokesav...If input to pokesav,which have error...

All 『GBA Events』 (not All Wondercards and All Wondercard PKMs ) pkm files cannot input to D/P/Pt pokesav...If input to pokesav,which have error...

All GBA event poke still shows as .pkm right? You can load them with pokesav on your storage box, not party area... Any .pkm can be loaded there, and although it was shown as GBA event, there is no way to upload a .pkm to GBA game AFAIK, the only GBA save modifier i've been using is not even in english...

All GBA event poke still shows as .pkm right? You can load them with pokesav on your storage box, not party area... Any .pkm can be loaded there, and although it was shown as GBA event, there is no way to upload a .pkm to GBA game AFAIK, the only GBA save modifier i've been using is not even in english...

thank you for answer

some .pkm files can input to partly pokemon ...

but there have need to be correct partly pokemon amout...

Anyway,I understand how to input GBA event to D/P/Pt now

thank-v-

I remember a while back the Pokémon databse posted an article about the fact that Wondercard Pokémon cannot be shiny. Can anyone verify this and provide the article? I'm trying to persuade someone that Wondercard Pokémon cannot be shiny unless they are programmed to be (ie WCS Milotic).

Thanks

SG

Just wondering, anyone know why the PKM File Bin was closed down? It was still available recently... And is there anyway I can get my hand on those files now? Because I'm looking for a particular fan-made event that might be uploaded in there...

It was "shut down" because PP is a new site.

Now the forums let you upload files, including PKM files and all that good stuff.

If you need a dime-a-dozen fan made event, it's probably somewhere in the Pokemon Requests forum.

hello do we have these event pokemon on the site:

-Mitsurin Celebi 60720

-Ageto Celebi 31121

-Pokepark Celebi 60623

-Pokepark Mew 60510

-Pokepark Jirachi 60731

-PKBot Lugia 61253

-PKBot Ho-oh 61253

-PKBot Deoxys 61253

-Doel Deoxys

hello do we have these event pokemon on the site:

-Mitsurin Celebi 60720

-Ageto Celebi 31121

-Pokepark Celebi 60623

-Pokepark Mew 60510

-Pokepark Jirachi 60731

-PKBot Lugia 61253

-PKBot Ho-oh 61253

-PKBot Deoxys 61253

-Doel Deoxys

Clearly those were generated on the old site. I can tell by the OT "PKBot". No, we don't need them.

call me sad but before i discovered this forum and pokesav i bought a shiny japanise movie darkrai clone beliving it was legit but i seem to remember someone saying getting a shiny event mon was impossible besides the manaphy egg being traded and then hatched. could someone clear this up for me?