Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Azendo, he doesn't deserve your kind help. His sarcastic comment was extremely ignorant. Pkmn4life, please do not show ignorance in the future, just ask politely, it gets you further.

@Bond, cannot wait for next weeks batch :)

I think I'm allowed to post a sarcastic comment when i've ended ppl private messages on help and they totally ignore my message or respond and never help me. I am not ignorant. I've been more then polit and patient and no one has seemed to help me at all. So don't add your two cents unless you were involved. Calling me ignorant was just plain rude. *send *polite . Oh and I am a female.

You should enable ports 53 and 80 on your router and when someone tries to use your GTS your firewall, unless it was set to block without asking, will request your approval for the connection.

For further details on how to set your GTS, watch the demo video on the first page:

(just remember to use your IP instead of just copying the video's)

I hope this helps you.

Thank You for trying but i do not know how to enable the ports. how do i acess my router on my computer? . I have a verizon fios router its different fro my old on. the video doesn't help it was poorly captured . he should of zoomed in more i cause i can barely see what hes doing. I only recognize certain stuff because i learned how to use the hyper gts another way. *from *one

Thank You for trying but i do not know how to enable the ports. how do i acess my router on my computer? . I have a verizon fios router its different fro my old on. the video doesn't help it was poorly captured . he should of zoomed in more i cause i can barely see what hes doing. I only recognize certain stuff because i learned how to use the hyper gts another way. *from *one

If you don't have administrator access to your router, then there's nothing anyone here can help you with. Take it up with your landlord or parents or whatever.

This is not really a tech help thread. Someone linked you to a GTS support thread. Please go to it.

If you don't have administrator access to your router, then there's nothing anyone here can help you with. Take it up with your landlord or parents or whatever.

This is not really a tech help thread. Someone linked you to a GTS support thread. Please go to it.

Thanks but within the last hour or so i learned how to forward ports elsewhere. but when i run hyper gts everything runs great up until im in the gts room and it say communication error and sends me out of the room -__- . life. but i will head to that thread.

Thanks but within the last hour or so i learned how to forward ports elsewhere. but when i run hyper gts everything runs great up until im in the gts room and it say communication error and sends me out of the room -__- . life. but i will head to that thread.

Ah, ok miss. Rant over, next time, just be a little...softer yknow?

Anyways, it all depends on your choosen Broadband, but a quick check on Google should let you find your Admin passwords etc.

If this doesn't help, sorry in advance.

technically you do owe me help. you said you were going to help me in a message and never got back to me.from weeks ago. just saying. If you weren't going to help me in the first place you could of just said so. cause i don't think its fair.

you sent me a PM that i never responded to. it's hard to promise help when i never said anything back.

Puriru(M) - Calm

592.pngpremiere.png

OT: Mat 30160

Met: 11/22/2010 at P2 Lab

Notes: Emulator used.

31/31/31/31/31/31

Puriru(F) - Modest

592.pngpremiere.png

Met: 11/22/2010 at P2 Lab

31/31/31/31/31/31

Meguroko - Adamant/Jolly

551.pngpremiere.png

Met: 11/22/2010 at Desert outside Hiun

31/31/31/31/31/31

Darumakka - Adamant/Jolly

554.pngpremiere.png

Met: 11/22/2010 at Desert outside Hiun

31/31/31/31/31/31

now we just need a way of sending them...

Can I request a Shiny Bronzong with Leftovers

Ability: Levitate

EVs: 252 HP / 184 Atk / 72 Def

Brave Nature

- Hypnosis

- Gyro Ball

- Earthquake

- Stealth Rock

Thank you!

Edit: Oh, Perfect IV's, Met at Mt. Coronet and Level 100 too. Thanks again and sorry to be a pain in the ass. BTW, will they be Legal and Legit or just Legal (If you know what I mean ;))

Edit(again): Ok, so when you download it, will you receive it in the PC and it will still come up with the error message? Just checking. :D

Brave Nature

- Hypnosis

- Gyro Ball

- Earthquake

- Stealth Rock

Thank you!

Edit: Oh, Perfect IV's, Met at Mt. Coronet and Level 100 too. Thanks again and sorry to be a pain in the ass. BTW, will they be Legal and Legit or just Legal (If you know what I mean ;))

Edit(again): Ok, so when you download it, will you receive it in the PC and it will still come up with the error message? Just checking. :D

Bond generally doesn't level up or EV train his Pokemon. You might be better suited taking it to Pokemon Requests.

gonna be awesome

e: 4 eevees have already been given out. check the rar archive in the second post.

e2: gonna post an archive of BW stuff once i have more. i did the fire-moth thing and the candleabra today, too. :)

WOW, looking forward on kaphotics B/W mons and on bonds Ulgamoth and Shandera (fire-moth and canleabra) - they are extremely strong if trained well.

Brave Nature

- Hypnosis

- Gyro Ball

- Earthquake

- Stealth Rock

Thank you!

yeah, it'll be bred in HG and untrained but with perfect stats. i already have bronzor done, though, if you still want it.

to get rid of the error message you need to visit the real GTS once.

yeah, it'll be bred in HG and untrained but with perfect stats. i already have bronzor done, though, if you still want it.

I think I'll just take it to Pokemon Requests...

to get rid of the error message you need to visit the real GTS once.

I went to yours, got the error message, went into real GTS, went back to yours, got the error message again but I still got the Pokemon in my PC.

I think I'll just take it to Pokemon Requests...

EV training isn't hard at all. With Pokerus and the Power Items and vitamins it might take 15 minutes to train one Pokemon at most.

I went to yours, got the error message, went into real GTS, went back to yours, got the error message again but I still got the Pokemon in my PC.

It's perfectly normal to get the "blue screen" AFTER you go into the GTS.