Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have something running that is using port 53 or 80(likely 80) on your PC. go to the command line and type in:

netstat -a -o

and use that to figure out what is running

compare the listed PID against the ones listed in the task manager.

That helps, now may I ask, how do I tell which task of those listed in the nestat command is the offending process? and will this fix the problom with not being able to connect in sendpkm, or IR not registering the .pkm files. I assume is the sendpkm connection issue.

I am looking at the PID listing (pressumable for the number 80 or 53?)

look for anything that says LISTENING or ESTABLISHED at local address x.x.x.x:53 or x.x.x.x:80

well as far as I can see there isn't anything matching those so it may be an issue with my router model or maybe this just isn't for me lol. in any case thank you for the help.

i'm using the hyper gts and i'm only able to get my internal ip to work.I want to enable my public ip so i can distribute on my tumblr page. i allowed all private/public ip's to work through firewall. is it the way i tested it? must i use someone else's ds on a diff network to see if its working?. I don't know how to enable port 53 or 80.can someone please help me?

Quick question: is the Arceus seen as being legal on Smogon, Serebii and other established sites?

It is a Hall of Origin one after all...

Some people swear up and down that there is a way to Tweak to get to the Hall of Origin and capture Arceus. I personally don't believe it, mainly because this is the first I'm hearing about it and D/P is 4 years old.

I'm guessing no. Because unlike Darkrai and Shaymin, which are present on their islands in D/P meaning you can just walk-through-walls/tweak to get there, Arceus needs to be summoned at Mt Coronet with the Azure Flute. Then a staircase forms and you run up that staircase and THEN Arceus will be there.

In Plat, this was changed so that all 3 Pokemon won't appear unless the item is specifically received via Mystery Gift. If you hack the Key Item directly onto your item bag, it won't work. Which means the islands Shaymin and Darkrai are on are empty until the event is activated.

Quick question: is the Arceus seen as being legal on Smogon, Serebii and other established sites?

It is a Hall of Origin one after all...

i've seen shiny arceus traded over there before and no one has complained or so much as batted an eye. some people will want it, some won't. honestly, it hasn't come out anywhere and isn't going to come out anywhere. at this point everyone has to know that.

e: this same topic came up on pokemongts today. odd the way that works.

Awesome I figured out I was switching the first auto obtain dns to no as well. May I make a request to anyone who will answer. My first and only request is a shiny flawless celebi, ev"d if u want, and any of the balanced natured if possible, mostly just any shiny celebi will make my day.

make sure you dont have a 2 dns typed in 1 dns leave 2 one blank

if that dont work turn your firewall off and or antivirus hope i helped :smile:

i'm using the hyper gts and i'm only able to get my internal ip to work.I want to enable my public ip so i can distribute on my tumblr page. i allowed all private/public ip's to work through firewall. is it the way i tested it? must i use someone else's ds on a diff network to see if its working?. I don't know how to enable port 53 or 80.can someone please help me?

You should enable ports 53 and 80 on your router and when someone tries to use your GTS your firewall, unless it was set to block without asking, will request your approval for the connection.

For further details on how to set your GTS, watch the demo video on the first page:

(just remember to use your IP instead of just copying the video's)

I hope this helps you.