Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

I am not sure if you need another, but I have my own distribution going as well. I'd rather not put up the distribution pkm files, since most of them you already have. I guess I could just distribute some of the events that I have obtained that I don't see anyone else having. If you're interested in me putting it up or whatever, go ahead and PM me. :)

(Mine is online 24/7, also, just to throw it in.)

Don't tease, just post it.

You don't have to post pkm files, but it helps so people can send it to themselves later even if you are no longer actively hosting it anymore.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks very much again Bond697 for the nice pokes. I have a question, probabely silly, but I hope someone can help me with it: some of the pokes have a file size of 136 kb and most or the pokes have 236 kb.

I have no problems at all with the 236 kb files when I send them over to my game by my own (vir sendpoke or irgts), but I have problems with the 136 kb files.

So can anyone tell me the difference between the 136 and 236 kb files (besides that one file is 100 kb larger...). Has it something to do with box poke / party poke? Do I have to make something special if I want to send the 136 kb files over to my game? E.g. free spot at party? Would be perfect if someone could help me with it. Thanks in advance.

*Make sure you have a full party when you enter the GTS!*

There are 2 different "sizes" of pokemon(.pkm) file. 236 byte .pkms are party pokemon, while 136 byte .pkms are boxed pokemon, You can send party pokemon to either your party or a box, but you can't send boxed pokemon to your party. The download will happen, but you'll get a badly messed up pokemon. Unless you're very, VERY clear on what you're doing, just always enter the GTS with a full party to make things simple.

Intro post.

Thank you Bond697 and Sorrel for the distributions.

The perfect IV Ditto and Darkrai are sure to cause some laughs. \m/

Bond, would it be possible to create a Yellow Forest Surfing Pikachu (Female, Modest, 31 IV in Sp A, 255 EV in Def and Sp A)?

Thanks once again and enjoy your "vacation".

Thank you Bond697 and Sorrel for the distributions.

The perfect IV Ditto and Darkrai are sure to cause some laughs. \m/

Bond, would it be possible to create a Yellow Forest Surfing Pikachu (Female, Modest, 31 IV in Sp A, 255 EV in Def and Sp A)?

Thanks once again and enjoy your "vacation".

Nothing in this thread is created, it's RNG'd. Pokewalker RNG is so much more tedious compared to cart RNG, because he'd have to do hours of work for a certain PID after even catching a female Yellow Forest Surfing Pikachu.

Pokewalker spreads are online, you can then create your own if you so direly desire!

Nothing in this thread is created, it's RNG'd. Pokewalker RNG is so much more tedious compared to cart RNG, because he'd have to do hours of work for a certain PID after even catching a female Yellow Forest Surfing Pikachu.

Pokewalker spreads are online, you can then create your own if you so direly desire!

Well, tough luck I guess.

Anyway, thanks.

kaphotics, could you point me to an online Pokewalker spread?

NONE here are 136 bytes. i do 236 only for everyone's(myself included) ease of use. the rest, as kaph says, is in the intro.

e: i always set up both servers, the 2nd post, and the pkms.rar file within seconds of each other. it's been updated since very early this morning.

Thanks Bond and sorry kaph for not reading the intro clearly.

Bond, your files are always 236 kb, that's right, but there are some files from Spunk which are 136 kb, therefore I was asking. But I found a File Converter which converts the files in 236 or 136 kb, whatever you like. So everything is fine now. Thanks again for your help and for your amazing mons you put up every week.

@ Sorrel

I went through some of the Pokemon you put up and some of them have invalid secret IDs, but I'm not entirely sure about this. Can someone else confirm this?

You should have also put all the Pokemon you got from Bond in a separate folder; it makes it more organized and easier for other people to go through it as well.

Uh, one of the files is named "Flawless Growlithe." Its secret ID is 0, according to the Legal Checker. The file named "forretress" has an invalid ID and SID. The file named "Shiny Flawless Cranidos" has a SID of 2. The file "Shiny Ho-oh" is also questionable. It originated from Leaf Green and has invalid trash bytes, so unless it's an event from Leaf Green, it has probably been tinkered with somehow.