Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good work again Bond!

At the moment I have about 5 or 6 pokemon from here EV trained and I thought I might up them to this thread in the next couple of days.

Just one question though, I can't get Mew to be sent through gts to my pc because he has a ribbon. Is the only way around this using pokesav?

My friend wanted me to post this, since I don't think she has an account. Hope it's ok.:

"Hey,is it ok if i can suggest a whismur for distribution? not requesting,just suggesting it for future reference since we havent seen a whismur,shiny flawlessly :) "

Absolutely!

I love all of the pokemon you distribute, shiny or not. They're all exceptionally amazing! =D

I know you're not taking suggestions at the moment, so can/will you let us know if/when you're accepting them again?

Again, thank you SO much for all the pokemon you work so hard to put up for us.

hey bond...small question. Was Monozu the only 5th gen poke you had up in your files? My computer crashed and I'm trying to get all the files I had back again, but that one doesn't seem to be in the download link you have. I was lucky enough to at least save that poke in an email to myself for such computer failures, but failed to process that I might have needed to back them all up.

Hey Guise. Alright so I have been trying to use Hyper GTS. But I'm constantly seeing the 52100 ERROR. I closed everything that's might be doing it. (EX: Skype, Steam, ETC). My DS & My Laptop are on the same router. I also tried this on my Desktop. I'm running Win 7 on both PC & Laptop. So I made sure that Port 80 & 53 have nothing running on it. But the same thing as I'm going into GTS, I'm hit with that ERROR. I made sure about the file size for my Pokemon on. So what I do to see if I'm doing anything wrong. Also my router is D-LINK.

#1. I check the DNS, using SendPKM thing. I get 192.168.X.XXX, then I close it.

#2. I Open Hyper GTS, And input the fake DSN to the place, and I start it with inputing the pokemon. I start it. Making sure to click reject Pokemon thing.

#3. I go to my DS. I check its on my same router & change the DNS to the one I got before w/ SendPKM.

#4. Here is my problem. I test connection and Hit with the 52100 ERROR. =(

PS: I'm probably sure my ports are open if that matters, but I'm only doing this locally.

PSS: I'm really close to my router if that matters.

PLEASE REPLY A S A P.

Thank YOU,

:bidoof::bidoof:HarleQuin:bidoof::bidoof:

Have you ever connected to the regular GTS?

I don't think you need to "test connection" as you won't be able to communicate with the other servers the test would talk to. They aren't the ones spoofed by the GTS, so you'd get an error.

Just because you close something doesn't mean it's 100% not running. Task manager!

Try using sendpkm to see if it works or not.

oh, wait, are you using the hyperGTS program i have a link to? if so, you need to use the dns portion also, not just hyperGTS.

also, try connecting to me and downloading something. just to make sure you can. there are a few people that just can't connect to fake GTSes for whatever reason.

hey bond...small question. Was Monozu the only 5th gen poke you had up in your files? My computer crashed and I'm trying to get all the files I had back again, but that one doesn't seem to be in the download link you have. I was lucky enough to at least save that poke in an email to myself for such computer failures, but failed to process that I might have needed to back them all up.

it's back up now. not sure what happened there.

Next week will include tons of gen 5 .pkms to distribute, from my personal RNGs I amassed while researching the RNG @smogon.

Landlos -- Sand Strength

645.pngBag_Timer_Ball_Sprite.png

31/31/31/31/31/31

Adamant/Jolly/All other Natures (Sync Frame)

OT: Kurt 29796

Notes: Emulator used.

Kyurem -- Pressure

646.pngBag_Net_Ball_Sprite.png

31/31/31/31/31/31

Timid/Modest/All other Natures (Sync Frame)

Virizion -- Justice Heart

640.pngBag_Nest_Ball_Sprite.png

31/31/31/31/31/31

Terrakion -- Justice Heart

639.pngBag_Timer_Ball_Sprite.png

31/31/31/31/31/31

Kobalon -- Justice Heart

638.pngBag_Quick_Ball_Sprite.png

31/31/31/31/31/31

There'll be a bunch more too, just not gonna give them away right now :P

Next week will include tons of gen 5 .pkms to distribute, from my personal RNGs I amassed while researching the RNG @smogon.

Landlos -- Sand Strength

645.pngBag_Timer_Ball_Sprite.png

31/31/31/31/31/31

Kyurem -- Pressure

646.pngBag_Net_Ball_Sprite.png

31/31/31/31/31/31

Virizion -- Justice Heart

640.pngBag_Nest_Ball_Sprite.png

31/31/31/31/31/31

Terrakion -- Justice Heart

639.pngBag_Timer_Ball_Sprite.png

31/31/31/31/31/31

Kobalon -- Justice Heart

638.pngBag_Quick_Ball_Sprite.png

31/31/31/31/31/31

There'll be a bunch more too, just not gonna give them away right now :P

Wow kaphotics, I am really looking forward to your release! You have great mons there.