Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i've actually gotten lucky a couple times. it's really surprising, because i've had terrible luck breeding since 2nd gen.

btw, what's with those guys promising flawless stuff and not coming close? it's not hard to figure out.

I couldn't tell you. Everyone has vastly different ideas on flawless? I cannot wait until the new games come out. new goals to make and maybe by then I can figure out rnging to make some contributions to ur gts.

hi , i'm new , this is a beautifull forum....Magicsgame can you make a rar with your last pokemon? i've problem whit gts comunication....

That's actually a good idea. The gts for his pretty little pokies has been down most of this week. Still a few kinks to work out I think.

will either of you guys be getting your GTSes up soon, spunk and magicsgame? i only ask because i'll temporarily remove you from the 2nd post if it's going to be some time. if you need help feel free to IM me; i usually have pidgin open. AIM name = forums username. no one else bother, i'm not tech support.

the wondercard might have somehow been hacked(doubtful, though), but it was rng-ed by me personally in hg via injected wondercard. the event was 2.5 years ago, i don't think i should have to spell out that it isn't straight from gamestop.

the deoxys is marked as from diamond which is right. it was met by me in hg, which got somehow screwed up and ended up as plat.

Bond, I'm having problems putting the 5th gen pokemons you post on the first page to Pokemon Black. I tried using the latest BW pokesav to load the pkm file to my Black save file. In-game whenever i check the summary of the pokemon for example Kibago, it always go black screen. Any solutions?