Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question does hidden hex value matter that much? I tried using a legit pokemon and scrambling the hidden hex values to whatever but the legit check still shows it legit- now i have not tried it on GTS to battle yet cause i'm using a router atm which can't connect to my DS so can someone explain to me will i be able to use pokemon with bad hex values for GTS battles in the future please?

the game doesn't care about the ball or the hatch location whether the poke is marked as hatched or not. it only seems to care if the poke WAS hatched, and even then not where. we're not gonna get into evading VGC checks, but quite a bit of poke-data isn't checked by the game and is only viewed by overly obsessed hack-checkers and the like.

Ah cool thanks for clarifing- by obsessed hack-checkers you mean people entering in competitions and not wifi-battles right? And last question is my friend was doing this and you know when you get the pokemon and a blue screen saying error has occurred well he doesn't seem to get it, he gets the usual deposit, seek pokemon and exit screen, is that also okay bond?

Ah cool thanks for clarifing- by obsessed hack-checkers you mean people entering in competitions and not wifi-battles right? And last question is my friend was doing this and you know when you get the pokemon and a blue screen saying error has occurred well he doesn't seem to get it, he gets the usual deposit, seek pokemon and exit screen, is that also okay bond?

the no error is alright

the hexes are meh anyways :), and if I went to any VGC I wouldn't use wondercard Pokemon.

e: what kaph said /\/\/\/\

there are plenty of fingers to point here, but let's leave it at that i don't mean official channels like nintendo. the same thing you're saying, i think.

what happens to your friend is the same thing that happens to me. i never, ever error out of anyone's GTS distro for whatever reason, and i'm yet to have any issues.

noted. may not be up tomorrow(likely not), but definitely the week after.

e: i'm getting set to abuse for a new TID/SID on Plat so I can do shiny/flawless timid and modest pokes on there. I know someone asked for a timid, flawless, shiny darkrai a while ago, so that will be do-able along with arceus, et al.

gonna take care of it tomorrow and start playing through. :)

e: what kaph said /\/\/\/\

there are plenty of fingers to point here, but let's leave it at that i don't mean official channels like nintendo. the same thing you're saying, i think.

what happens to your friend is the same thing that happens to me. i never, ever error out of anyone's GTS distro for whatever reason, and i'm yet to have any issues.

same with me: always could leave GTS like normal, no errors occur ever.

noted. may not be up tomorrow(likely not), but definitely the week after.

e: i'm getting set to abuse for a new TID/SID on Plat so I can do shiny/flawless timid and modest pokes on there. I know someone asked for a timid, flawless, shiny darkrai a while ago, so that will be do-able along with arceus, et al.

gonna take care of it tomorrow and start playing through. :)

That Darkrai would be awesome. I've been looking for a shiny flawless to replace the one I got as hacked for ages! Would you be able to do an Oddish or Abra with either of those natures too?

the server never goes down except for 2 minutes while i swap pokes in and out. :)

probably between 10 and 11. i've got them partially ready.

e: seriously though, i've actually managed to surprise myself. it's been like 99.5% uptime.

thats why we love you!

gonna hold off on that. don't wanna give it away just yet. :)

Well, I'm done getting them, but if you aint gonna do it for another 8 hours, il re-get them xD

Im GMT ysee, so its 12ish pm here now xD and school 2mo, and sleep so...meh, I'm looking forward to the new selection :)

And congrats on the very good up time :)

Well, I'm done getting them, but if you aint gonna do it for another 8 hours, il re-get them xD

Im GMT ysee, so its 12ish pm here now xD and school 2mo, and sleep so...meh, I'm looking forward to the new selection :)

And congrats on the very good up time :)

oh, sorry, it's EST. so in the next couple of hours everything will be swapping out.

and thanks. i had posted something relevant to that, but i deleted it before anyone saw(i think). it's a surprise!

oh, sorry, it's EST. so in the next couple of hours everything will be swapping out.

and thanks. i had posted something relevant to that, but i deleted it before anyone saw(i think). it's a surprise!

Ah, ok, no worries, I'll take a look at the awesome new pokemon when i wake up :)

And I'll be waiting for your server to open :) again, thanks and congrats :D