Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used alot of Gts distrubution from this website

http://www.pokemongts.com

I can't seem to find one like the one i mentioned, alot of their gts servers are no longer running.

I could have been mistaken, i could have sworn i read it somewhere.

well you are mistaken considering i got one to work similarly and hosted one for a couple of days the ones on pokemongts work by randomly sending pkm. well RoC's im not entirely sure b/c with a legit check impletemneted through the web i also think he runs his on linux though i cnat be sure.

HyperGTS

This is what I'm currently using to distribute pokemon. It can either send a directory of pokemon(.pkm files) one at a time for each GTS connection or simply send one file over and over again. It also documents the users' IP addresses and which .pkm files were sent to which users. It can also receive pokemon much in the same way as IR-GTS, either single or multiple. Download it!

After reading the definition of HyperGTS i must have made the assumption pokemon were sent via tracking I.P.

And because every other time i've connected to this gts i've received the pokemon in exact order they were posted, it lead me to beleive thats how it was done, so i was mistaken, yes. Atleast i'm willing to admit it.

Hi there. I'm thrilled that I stumbled onto this site. I've been trying to download the pokes from Magicsgame's GTS, but the numbers aren't working. Am I supposed to put them in differently? I've had no problems with any other server thus far... Can someone please help? I really like all the pokes except the horsea for my collection.

Can we confirm where last week's Shiny Manaphy came from?

I have been told that due to the method a Shiny Manaphy must be created (i.e. the PID created on another game, then traded to you), the Location should be "Link Trade" and not "Pokemon Ranger".

I'm not claiming it is a hack or trying to point the finger, just relaying what I've been told.

I received it via the GTS giveaway last week (twice in fact while trying to get all of the pokes).

I can confirm that it says received location as Pokémon Ranger.

EDIT:

Scratch that, from the screenshot yours has:

OT: Kaphotics

OT #: 34401

The one received via giveaway has:

OT: Mat

OT #: 62971

The distributed Manaphy is different from the one listed above. The distributed one's hatch date is 7/30/10, is hatched in the Frontier Access, and clearly says "Pokemon Ranger" as the location. It shows up fine in Legality Checker, though. It also has Bond697's name, ID, and SID.

I'm guessing that he got the Egg in one game, then transferred his save file like with the Latis?

Okay, cool.

Also, while we're on the subject, how is the GTS supposed to react to shiny Manaphies? I tried going to the normal GTS with the aforementioned Manaphy to see what would happen. Instead of getting kicked off, the game stalled for a while until I was allowed to make an offer. I put up the Manaphy, it kicked me off. I logged back on, and after a long time, was able to get it back.

I just want to know if the whole "kicked out" issue only applies to blatant hacks.

Okay, cool.

Also, while we're on the subject, how is the GTS supposed to react to shiny Manaphies? I tried going to the normal GTS with the aforementioned Manaphy to see what would happen. Instead of getting kicked off, the game stalled for a while until I was allowed to make an offer. I put up the Manaphy, it kicked me off. I logged back on, and after a long time, was able to get it back.

I just want to know if the whole "kicked out" issue only applies to blatant hacks.

Nintendo's GTS doesn't recognize any shiny manaphy as legal, as the only way to get them is via a wondercard method (it's particularly a method 1 pokemon, but undergoes a shiny check just like dynamic wondercard pokemon). It just thinks it is a hack, nobody else will see it.

I heard that shiny celebi has problems in black and white's GTS, if the jirachi does too then it's got a similar shiny check mechanism like the manaphy.

It's for Manaphy, at the least.

Public IP is 72.152.25.201.

Hmm. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Went to test the connection and it still failed. I am supposed to edit my dns settings with these numbers correct? That's how I've done the other gts number sets.