Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

I received it via the GTS giveaway last week (twice in fact while trying to get all of the pokes).

I can confirm that it says received location as Pokémon Ranger.

EDIT:

Scratch that, from the screenshot yours has:

OT: Kaphotics

OT #: 34401

The one received via giveaway has:

OT: Mat

OT #: 62971

wow, this has been active. sorry folks, i was lazy and just moved the egg from one save to the other via pokegen. i forgot that that changes the met location.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Es thats right jmw and hey nice to see u over here i noticed u had bonds distro in ur trade thread

Yeah. My goal is to eventually get a complete poke dex of flawless pokes. These give away gts things are wonderful. They help so much in my mission...aside from the other mission of obtaining a shiny flawless eevee in every nature. If anyone has pokes up and wants me to put their acredited name next to them let me know. Just never sure what to put next them since sn's always change from site to site.

If I'm doing it right then we may need to check the numbers or servers once more? Consider me the beta tester :)

can i get a link to this trade thread? i don't mind at all, i'm just curious to see it.

Its on pokemongts.com so im not sure we can link it without an infraction

also bond i have a gts thread on there as well would it be ok to distto your stuff on tgere and here considering i cant have 2 servers up b/c i cant link on there b/c it is a different site

can i get a link to this trade thread? i don't mind at all, i'm just curious to see it.

Of course you can! I've tried to credit as many people as I was sure of. If you see pokes that are yours just let me know which to credit (maybe in a pm) and if I should move them to a different section.

Of course you can! I've tried to credit as many people as I was sure of. If you see pokes that are yours just let me know which to credit (maybe in a pm) and if I should move them to a different section.

don't worry about it.

Its on pokemongts.com so im not sure we can link it without an infraction

also bond i have a gts thread on there as well would it be ok to distto your stuff on tgere and here considering i cant have 2 servers up b/c i cant link on there b/c it is a different site

There are no restriction for these pokemon, they're free to trade and clone and distribute anywhere you like. Anyone can do anything with them. Want to make 50 clones of one and trade it across the internet to every pokemon site in existence? Great! Want to spend 4 hours downloading 50 pokes from me(someone did this!!) and trade them everywhere to everyone possible? Awesome, go for it! The only redistrobution "rule" is that people trade them as much as they want and have fun with them. That's why this is here.

obviously i can't speak for everyone else giving stuff out, but do what you like with mine. i think kaph feels pretty much the same way, but feel free to chime in.

I read that but what im asking is if i post my distro here as well having your stuff in it As well wknt seem to repititive will it

ohh... well, if it's mostly my stuff i guess don't bother. maybe post a zip file of pkms instead? if its mostly your stuff, then no reason not to. put it this way: if you want to post it, post it. if not, then don't. i'm not gonna get upset that you're like cutting into my uploads or something.

I know not many of them were mine (the Gastly and the Charmander of this week).

But so long as the nicknames don't get changed I really don't mind them being used however people like.

And sorry to Bond if it felt like an accusation, it wasn't meant to be, was just looking for clarification.

I know not many of them were mine (the Gastly and the Charmander of this week).

But so long as the nicknames don't get changed I really don't mind them being used however people like.

And sorry to Bond if it felt like an accusation, it wasn't meant to be, was just looking for clarification.

I'm still going to put ur name up in front of the pokes. I can't change nicknames, but some people do, so this will ensure you are credited for the work you did.

Hey Bond697...question. When Black and White finally comes out world wide, will you be doing a different GTS for those pokes? Just wondering since I have to suffer for another 4 months before it comes out to the States.

once the fake GTS apps are updated/new ones are written for the new GTS. i've looked a little bit and grovyle has somewhat taken it apart in the GTS research thread, but i'm definitely not qualified to write something like that.

Okay thanks. I was just wondering since you had some pretty awesome pokes that you bred for the new games already.

Request for a future RNG project. Shiny timid porygon, trace ability, with hidden power fighting. I'm trying to get the IV RNG abuse down. Shiny, nature, some specific ability are okay but can't nail the IVs down. I probably have problems with date/time, frame advancing or something despite reading and watching most guides. Wish to contribute to this thread if I pull those stuff off.

I have completed this request. Should i upload the pkm file so it can be distributed next week on your distribution or wait until i can get mine up.

Okay thanks. I was just wondering since you had some pretty awesome pokes that you bred for the new games already.

yeah, i've actually gotten lucky a couple times. it's really surprising, because i've had terrible luck breeding since 2nd gen.

btw, what's with those guys promising flawless stuff and not coming close? it's not hard to figure out.