Competitive Pokemon GTS Distribution Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i killed it for a sec to check something, so you might have to reconnect.

e: i see you. you connected in the middle of me changing something. might have to reconnect.

e2: nope, not working. gonna take it down and get it working tonight with all 9 pokes. not sure what's up. i personally downloaded all 9 and i had someone else download 12 as a test and everything worked fine...

yep, riolu is broken somehow. i changed it to just riolu being sent and every single person who connected got errors. ok, let's get this working again...

e: sorry for making everybody guinea pigs. everything worked fine last night.

e2: ok, all is up and working and fine again. still not sure why that happened, but everything but riolu is downloadable and it will be up tonight.

Also, bond. I have some pokemon if you wanna distribute them.

Vgc10 eevee

Nz Manaphy

Vgc10 Lucario

Shiny lv 1 frostlass

Shiny Lv 42 altaria

Shiny Lv 50 flygon

Shiny Lv 17 poocheyna (rngd)

Shiny Lv 39 Mammoswine

is the poochyena rng-ed for perfect IVs too? i could definitely use that for either next week or the week after. not sure which yet. i have like 6 of 8 things already set for next week.

umm.. our whole house lost power after some kinda surge killed everything. i'm trying to do damage control at the moment. i won't lie, i have a whole mini-computer lab here with a pair of DCs and 4 assorted switches that i use for experimenting on for work and it all went off and isn't all starting back up. still figuring out what works and what died, etc. the backup server won't have stuff like that happen, but the main one sure can. things should be up soon...