Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

I was waiting to see if the V2 patch would fix the problem but it still hangs going into the Union room. I'm playing Pokemon Black using Wood 1.13 on a real R4 without the EXP patch. Thanks again for what all you guys do! I'll do the most I can by continue to test the patches.

Edited by chillpenguin
Thanks!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was waiting to see if the V2 patch would fix the problem but it still hangs going into the Union room. I'm playing Pokemon Black using Wood 1.13 on a real R4 without the EXP patch. Thanks again for what all you guys do! I'll do the most I can by continue to test the patches.

you have to use the rudolph's patch to fix that issue

Have you used Rudolphs patch?

I finally finished formatting the Pokedex Descriptions for Pokemon White. As far as I know all of the entries should conform to the 41 characters per line with a 3 line max description, but without being able to see it in game I can't fully check it.

What I found helped was to open it in wordpad and remove all the \xffe tags then just set your margine at the 41 character line at it will automatically put in the proper line breaks for you and you can easily see which ones go beyond the 3 line max.

Edit: I put the correct file up this time...

0235.txt

0235.txt

They just used the same version for both files when they merged the files together. (Evident in the file descriptions)

You can check out the kanji version of the two files in 0001 and see how the two files are different.

Victini from 0235.txt

体内で 無限の エネルギーを\xfffe作り出す。触れた 相手に\xfffeエネルギーを 分け与える。

It produces infinite energy inside its\xffebody. When it touches an ally, it shares\xffethe energy.

Victini from 0236.txt

勝利を もたらす ポケモン。\xfffeビクティニを 連れた トレーナーは\xfffeどんな 勝負にも 勝てるという。

A Pokemon that brings about\xfffevictory. It’s said that a Trainer\xfffepartnered with Victini can win\xfffeany battle.

no, 236 is the entries for pokemon black because they mention in genosect's description about the 300,000,000 years thing where that doesn't exist in 235

Genosect from file 0236(Black): 3億年前に 最強の ハンターとして\xfffe恐れられていた。\xfffeプラズマ団に 改造された。

Genosect from file 0235 (White):プラズマ団によって 改造された\xfffe古代の むしポケモン。\xfffe背中の 大砲が パワーアップした。

Edited by DeadPool
didn't keep my formatting

http://pokebeach.com/2010/09/pokemon-black-and-white-pokedex-entries

but I've already completed the formatting on them and uploaded a file here... wrong file uploaded see next post...l this file only includes the new pokemon (line 495-650) info since the first 493 are basically unchanged and everyone knows about them already.

I was hoping to have it finished intime for the v2 patch, but maybe it'll make it into the v2.1 along with the money glitch, who knows

Not sure if its been directly addressed yet, but the latest patch has majorly funny errors.

When Zoroark has illusion deactivate it says its attack stat is raised to max.

When using Fly it says Pokemon's Anger has begun to rise! for the first turn where they fly up.

Since it's really hard to keep up with what everyone is bringing up I'll just post it here anyway.

http://pokebeach.com/2010/09/pokemon-black-and-white-pokedex-entries

but I've already completed the formatting on them and uploaded a file here... http://hotfile.com/dl/73393470/3d1c699/0235.txt.html this file only includes the new pokemon (line 495-650) info since the first 493 are basically unchanged and everyone knows about them already.

I was hoping to have it finished intime for the v2 patch, but maybe it'll make it into the v2.1 along with the money glitch, who knows

ok, i downloaded and opened it and it shows the pokedex entries for black

Got a few questions. If I patch up a clean version of black, will my save still work? Second question, are all the pokedex entries translated? Lastly, is any of the story translated in v2? Sorry, not being impatient or anything just curious.

* Victini (494): A Pokemon that brings about victory. It’s said that a Trainer partnered with Victini can win any battle.

* Tsutarja (495): It has high intelligence and a cool demeanor. When it’s bathed in sunlight, its movements are sharpened.

* Janoby (496): It runs across the ground as if it were gliding. It confuses its enemies with quick movements, then takes them down with Vine Whip.

* Jaroda (497): It stops enemies in their tracks with only a glance. It amplifies solar energy inside its body.

* Pokabu (498): It nimbly avoids enemy attacks, and shoots fireballs from its nose. It roasts berries with its flames and eats them.

* Chaobuu (499): When the flame inside its body flares up, the speed and sharpness of its movements increases. In a pinch, it blows out smoke.

* Enbuoh (500): It ignites its fists with the flames on its chin and unleashes Fire Punches. A Pokemon that cares deeply for its comrades.

* Mijumaru (501): It fights with the shell on its stomach, using it to block attacks and immediately slash back.

* Futachimaru (502): It smoothly wields 2 shells as swords, and trains strictly to learn techniques.

* Daikenki (503): It downs opponents with one swing of the sword that’s stored in its armor. It silences enemies with one glance.

* Minezumi (504): It stores food in its cheek pouches and continuously stands watch for days at a time. It uses its tail to communicate with its friends.

* Meerhog (505): It fires the berry seeds that are stored in its cheek pouches to attack. When it detects an enemy, its tail goes erect.

* Yorterrie (506): A smart Pokemon that bravely faces even strong opponents, but avoids unfavorable battles.

* Harderia (507): The cape-like black fur that covers its body is very tough. It reduces the damage it receives.

* Muurando (508): It rescues people who are lost in mountains made impassable by blizzard. Its long fur wards off the cold.

* Choroneko (509): It steals people’s belongings for fun. Even the people it stole from quickly forgive its adorable antics.

* Leopardas (510): An elusive Pokemon. Its beautiful style and fur charm many Trainers.

* Yanappu (511): A Pokemon that lives in deep forests. When someone eats the leaf that grows from its head, their fatigue vanishes like it was never there.

* Yanakey (512): It fights violently by swinging its spiked tail around. The leaf on its head is extremely bitter.

* Baoppu (513): When angered, the temperature of the tassel on its head rises to over 300 degrees. It roasts berries in the tassel and eats them.

* Baokey (514): Sweet foods are its favorite. It converts them to energy, which stokes the fire inside its body.

* Hiyappu (515): The water it stores in the tassel on its head is packed with nutrients. If it’s sprinkled on a plant, the plant grows big.

* Hiyakey (516): It stores water in the tassel on its head. If the water supply runs low, it sucks up water with its tail to replenish it.

* Munna (517): If your dream is eaten by a Munna, you forget the content of the dream. It always floats in the air.

* Musharna (518): Many dreams of humans and Pokemon are packed inside the smoke that comes out of its forehead.

* Mamepato (519): It’s in its nature to listen to its Trainer’s orders, but there are times when it can’t understand difficult instructions.

* Hatohboh (520): Even if they’re separated by a great distance, it can always find its way back to its Trainer.

* Kenhorou (521): The male shakes the adornments on its head to intimidate opponents. The female’s flying ability exceeds the male’s.

* Shimama (522): Its mane lights up when it discharges electricity. It communicates with its friends with the flashing of its mane.

* Zebraika (523): It’s as fast and powerful as lightning. When Zebraiga runs at top speed, thunder rumbles.

* Dangoro (524): It has a hexagon-shaped ear. Its body has been compressed by the earth to a harder consistency than iron.

* Gantoru (525): When it’s at full power, the orange crystals glow. It searches for groundwater in caves.

* Gigaiasu (526): It compresses energy in the core inside its body, and the attack it releases has the power to blow away a mountain.

* Koromori (527): It lives in dark forests and caves. It emits ultrasonic waves from its nostrils to map out its surroundings.

* Kokoromori (528): It fires all different frequencies of sound waves from its nostrils. It even emits a sound wave that shatters rocks.

* Moguryuu (529): The speed at which it burrows through the underground is over 50km/h. It’s a match for an automobile running on the surface.

* Doryuuzu (530): Its drills, which evolved to steel, have the power to pierce through an iron plate. It excels at constructing tunnels.

* Tabunne (531): When it touches an opponent with the antennae on its ears, it discerns the opponent’s physical condition and mood from the sound of its heart.

* Dokkorar (532): It fights by swinging a wooden plank around. When it can carry heavy planks without any discomfort, it’s close to evolving.

* Dotetsukotsu (533): Even if it’s attacked by a group of pro wrestlers, its toned, muscular body won’t give an inch.

* Rohpushin (534): It’s thought that the art of making concrete was learned from Rohbushin 2000 years ago.

* Otamaro (535): It produces a high-pitched alarm by vibrating its cheeks, and informs its companions of danger.

* Gamagaru (536): When it vibrates the lump on its head, not only does the water turn choppy, the ground shakes as if there was an earthquake.

* Gamageroge (537): It shoots a liquid that causes nerve paralysis from the lump on its head. It torments its opponent with vibrations.

* Nageki (538): Its power increases when it wears a belt. Wild Nageki knit vines together to make their own belts.

* Dageki (539): You can hear the sound the sound of fists striking trees and boulders coming from the mountains where Dageki train.

* Kurumiru (540): When it hatches from its egg, it’s dressed in clothes made by Hahakomori. It hides its head in its hood when it goes to sleep.

* Kurumayu (541): Plants grow well in the forests where Kurumayu lives. This is because Kurumayu changes the fallen leaves into a nutritious substance.

* Hahakomori (542): When it finds a small Pokemon, it has the tendency to sew leaf clothing using its sticky string and arm blades.

* Fushide (543): It bites down and injects deadly poison. Even the large bird Pokemon that are its deadly enemy are rendered immobile by paralysis.

* Hoiiga (544): It’s protected by its hard shell. It spins like a tire and viciously tackles its enemies.

* Pendora (545): It chases down enemies with fast movements and attacks with the horns on its head. It shows no mercy until it delivers the finishing blow.

* Monmen (546): When it’s attacked, cotton flies from its body. The enemy mistakes the cotton for Momen, and it escapes in the interim.

* Erufuun (547): : It slips through the narrowest crack, just like the wind. It leaves white pilling behind.

* Churine (548): The leaf from its head, when chewed, is extremely bitter, but it has the effect of energizing a tired body.

* Doredia (549): Even veteran trainers have difficulty getting the beautiful flower to bloom. A Pokemon that’s popular with celebrities.

* Basurao (550): The relationship between red and blue Basurao is so bad that they immediately fight each other. An extremely reckless Pokemon.

* Meguroco (551): It lives in the desert sand. The sun-warmed sand prevents its body temperature from lowering.

* Warubiru (552): It forms a group of several individuals. The membrane that covers its eyeballs protects its eyes from sandstorms.

* Warubiaru (553): It won’t let any prey it happens upon escape. Its jaw has the power to bite chunks out of a car’s body.

* Darumakka (554): When the flame inside its body is blazing, it runs around unable to calm itself. When the flame dwindles, it falls asleep.

* Hihidaruma (555): A flame burns at 1400 degrees inside its body, producing so much power that it can demolish a dump truck with its punch.

* Marakachi (556): It uses uptempo dancing and sound to drive away its natural enemies, the bird Pokemon who aim for its flower’s seeds.

* Ishizumai (557): Since it secretes a fluid that dissolves rocks from its mouth, it can easily make holes in even the hardest rocks.

* Iwaparesu (558): Iwaparesu that are competing over territory battle violently. The one that has its shell broken loses.

* Zuruggu (559): It pulls its skin up to its neck in a defensive stance. The rubber-like elasticity reduces damage.

* Zuruzukin (560): They gang up on opponents that enter their territory and beat them to within an inch of their lives. They shoot an acidic bodily fluid from their mouths.

* Shinporah (561): It appears that it always flies the same route because it retains memories of protecting an ancient city.

* Deathmas (562): The mask Deathmas carries is its face from when it was human. Occasionally, it stares at it, sobbing.

* Deathkan (563): According to rumors, it swallows nearby humans and turns them into mummies. It likes to eat gold nuggets.

* Purotoga (564): It was revived from an ancient fossil. It can dive to depths of up to 1000 meters.

* Abagohra (565): It lives in oceans and on land. It possesses the power to punch holes in the hulls of tankers with its slaps.

* Achen (566): It’s said to be the ancestor of bird Pokemon. It appears that it couldn’t fly, and lived its life jumping from branch to branch.

* Archaeos (567): It gets a running start on the ground, then leaps into the air. It has the intelligence to cooperate with allies to bring down prey.

* Yabukuron (568): It prefers unsanitary places. It spews gas as if it was belching; if you inhale it you’ll be laid up in bed for a week.

* Dasutodasu (569): It squeezes the opponent with its left hand, and finishes it off by spewing smelly, poisonous gas from its mouth.

* Zorua (570): It takes on the form of its opponent, surprising it. It seems that there are many occasions where it disguises itself as a quiet child.

* Zoroark (571): A Pokemon that bewitches opponents to protect the security of its pack. Its bond with its comrades is strong.

* Chillarmy (572): They brush their tails against each other’s bodies as greeting. It keeps its tail groomed so it’s always clean.

* Chillachino (573): Since its white fur is coated with a special resin, enemy attacks slide right off it.

* Gothemme (574): It amplifies its psychic power with its ribbon-like antennae. It’s always staring fixedly at something.

* Gothimelle (575): It manipulates people and Pokemon with hypnosis. The victims are spirited away by Gothmiru while they’re still asleep, according to prevailing legend.

* Gothilselle (576): The space around Gothzeru twists to resemble the starry sky from tens of thousands of light years away, as an effect of its immense Psychic powers.

* Uniran (577): It releases psychic power to repel attacking enemies. It communicates with its allies via telepathy.

* Doubran (578): Since it has a brain that split into 2 sections, there are times when it abruptly performs an unexpected action.

* Ranculus (579): When Rankurusu shake hands with each other, their brains connect over a network and their psychic powers are amplified.

* Koaruhii (580): A bird Pokemon that excels at diving. It swims around underwater to eat peat moss, its favorite food.

* Swanna (581): Groups of Swanna begin to dance with the breaking of dawn. The Swanna dancing in the middle of the group is the flock’s leader.

* Vanipucchi (582): It blows out breath of -50 degrees. It creates snow crystals, and causes it to snow nearby.

* Vaniricchi (583): A Pokemon that lives on snowy mountains. It migrated south during the ancient ice age.

* Vaivanilla (584): It gulps down huge quantities of water and makes snow clouds inside its body. It torments its enemies with fierce blizzards.

* Shikijika (585): Its fur changes to match the color and scent of the grass in the fields and hills. It hides in the brush when it detects hostility.

* Mebukijika (586): It changes its habitat according to the seasons. People use Mebukijika’s horns to determine when the seasons are changing.

* Emonga (587): It stores the electricity generated by the electric sacks in its cheeks within a membrane, and releases the electricity as it glides.

* Kaburumo (588): A mysterious Pokemon that evolves when it’s hit by electrical stimulus while in the company of Chobomaki.

* Shubarugo (589): It flies around at high speeds and stabs enemies with its sharp spear. It bravely faces even unfavorable matchups.

* Tamagetake (590): It attracts victims with its Pokeball-like markings, then blows toxic spore. Why it resembles a Pokeball is a mystery.

* Morobareru (591): It dances to attract prey, wiggling the Pokeball-like mushrooms on both of its arms.

* Pururiru (592): It sinks to the bottom of the sea with its enemies’ bodies still bound in its thin, veil-like arms.

* Burunkeru (593): If a lost ship sinks in Buringeru’s habitat, the crew members' life force gets completely absorbed.

* Mamanboh (594): The special mucus membrane that covers Mamanbou’s body has the effect of healing wounds.

* Batula (595): Bachuru that live in cities have learned how to absorb electricity from the outlets in private houses.

* Dentula (596): When it’s attacked by an enemy, it spits out a lot of electricity-laced thread, and makes an electric barrier.

* Tesshiido (597): When it senses danger, it counterattacks by firing all of its spikes at once. It rolls away in the interim.

* Nuttre (598): It fights by brandishing its spiked tentacles. When it slams its steel spikes down, the destructive force shatters boulders.

* Gearl (599): The 2 bodies can only combine with each other. If they try to engage with other bodies, the gears won’t mesh and they’ll separate.

* Gigearl (600): It conveys how it feels to its friends by altering the direction of its rotation. If it’s sufficiently angered, the rotations speed up.

* Gigigearl (601): The red core functions as an energy tank. It fires the charged up energy from its spikes around its circumference.

* Shibishirasu (602): A single Shibishirasu’s electrical power is tiny, but when a group comes together, that power becomes as mighty at thunder.

* Shibibiiru (603): The circular markings are power generating organs. After wrapping around its opponent, it pushes the markings against them and releases electricity.

* Shibirudon (604): It crawls out of the water with the power of its arms, and attacks prey on the shore. In a flash, it drags them into the ocean.

* Rigray (605): It controls incredible psychic power. It constricts its opponent’s brains with psychic power, giving them headaches.

* Oobemu (606): It manipulates its opponents’ memories. It apparently flickers its tri-colored fingers to communicate with its friends.

* Hitomoshi (607): Hitomoshi’s light burns brighter when it’s sucked up a human or Pokemon’s life energy.

* Lamplar (608): It’s feared as an ominous Pokemon. It drifts unsteadily through town, searching for the souls of the deceased.

* Chandelar (609): It blazes when it absorbs a soul. It swings the flames on its arms to put opponents into a hypnotic trance.

* Kibago (610): It crushes berries with its fangs and eats them. Its fangs are replaced with new ones over and over, so they’re always strong and sharp.

* Onondo (611): Since its broken fangs aren’t replaced with new ones, it diligently polishes its fangs with river rocks after battling.

* Ononokusu (612): It has a kind nature, but it shows no mercy to anyone who invades its territory. It confidently challenges them with fangs that can cut steel.

* Kumashun (613): When it’s in poor health, its mucus becomes watery, and the power of its Ice attacks diminishes as a result.

* Tsunbear (614): It freezes its breath at will. It’s skilled at swimming, and swims around the northern sea catching prey.

* Freezio (615): When its body temperature increases, it turns to steam and vanishes. When its body temperature lowers, it reverts to its original ice.

* Chobomaki (616): When it’s attacked by an enemy, it closes the cover of its shell as a defense. It fires a sticky venom through the openings in the cover.

* Agirudar (617): If its body dries out, it weakens. A thin membrane is wrapped around its body multiple times to protect against dehydration.

* Maggyo (618): Since its skin is tough, even if it’s stepped on by a sumo wrestler, it doesn’t care. When it releases electricity, its face becomes a smile.

* Kojofu (619): It unleashes a flood of consecutive attacks to overwhelm the enemy. It slashes the enemy with its sharp claws.

* Kojondo (620): It handles the hair on its arms like a whip. The attacks from both arms are so fast that the eye can’t track them.

* Crimgan (621): When the sunlight hits its wings, it warms its body. If its body temperature falls, it becomes unable to move.

* Gobit (622): Energy burning inside its body enables it to move, but what kind of energy this is is unclear.

* Gorog (623): It flies through the sky at mach speed. If the seal on its chest is removed, its energy becomes uncontrollable.

* Komatana (624): A Pokemon whose entire body is a blade. If the blade gets chipped in battle, it sharpens the blade with river rocks.

* Kirikizan (625): It leads a group of Komatana. They fight chaotically for the role of boss. Losers are expelled from the group.

* Buffalon (626): Even when it deals a violent headbutt, its bushy body hair absorbs the damage.

* Washibon (627): It crushes berries with its leg strength. It has the disposition to bravely stand against even the strongest adversary.

* Wargle (628): It fights for its friends’ sake without any regard to danger. It can grab a car and fly all the way up to the heavens with it.

* Vulchai (629): Since its wings are small, it can’t fly. When it’s close to evolving, it throws off its skeleton adornments.

* Vuljina (630): It gathers bones to make its nest. It clutches weak prey in its talons and easily carries it all the way to its nest of bones.

* Kuitaran (631): It sucks up air through the hole in its tail to fuel the flame inside its body. It’s Iront’s natural enemy.

* Iront (632): Its body is covered in steel armor. It counters Kuitaran’s attacks as a mob.

* Monose (633): Its behavior is to bite everything. As far as food, it eats anything. It’s dangerous to approach carelessly.

* Jihead (634): Once it eats all the prey in its territory, it moves on to a different area. The 2 heads don’t get along.

* Sazando (635): A brutal Pokemon that flies continuously through the sky on its 6 wings, marking everything that moves as an enemy and attacking.

* Meraruda (636): People have come to believe that this Pokemon was born from the sun. When it evolves, its entire body is wrapped in flames.

* Urgamoth (637): It’s said that when the surface was blackened by volcanic ash, Urugamoth’s flame became a substitute for the sun.

* Cobalon (638): A legendary Pokemon that fights humans in order to protect Pokemon. It has a serene nature.

* Terrakion (639): It battles humans in order to protect Pokemon that lost their habitats due to human wars.

* Viridion (640): A Pokemon that challenges humans to battle in order to protect its comrades. Its legend has been passed down for generations.

* Torneros (641): Its lower half is wrapped in a cloud like body of energy. It flies through the sky at 300 km/h.

* Voltros (642): The lands Voltoros passes through are left with countless scars and scorch marks from the fallen thunder.

* Reshiram (643): A Pokemon that appears in myths. It spouts flames from its tail, scorching everything.

* Zekrom (644): Its tail produces electricity. It conceals its body in a thunder cloud and flies through the skies of the Isshu Region.

* Landros (645): Since the lands that Randorosu visits bear large harvests of crops, it’s called the god of agriculture.

* Kyurem (646): It produces powerful freezing energy inside its body, but its body is frozen by the chill that seeps out.

* Kerudio (647): It spouts water from its hooves, and moves across the water’s surface as if it was gliding. It fights with its special foot techniques.

* Meloetta (648): It sings with a unique vocalization, and freely manipulates the emotions of creatures who hear its melody.

* Genosect (649): 300,000,000 years ago it was feared as the ultimate hunter. Team Plasma modified it.

could you please correct the pokemons names with this English spill names , because it's still in Japanese spill 8(

I hop you will correct it in the next patch

Got a few questions. If I patch up a clean version of black, will my save still work? Second question, are all the pokedex entries translated? Lastly, is any of the story translated in v2? Sorry, not being impatient or anything just curious.

1.) The save will work. However, both the save and the file name need to have the same name. So both the save and .nds should look like this:

pokemon.nds

pokemon.sav

provided that you named your .nds file pokemon of course.

--------------

2.) The pokedex is about finished. They are still adding in the finishing touches and such.

3.)Some of the story in v2 is translated, such as the intro with the pokemon professor and parts of the story before your beginner pokemon battle.

1. Yes your save will still work just make sure that the file names match.

2. All the pokedex entries are translated we're just touching up the formatting now. I just finished the ones for white and I think shadow was finishing up black.

3. There might be new bits here and there of story translated in v2 but I dont think it was a while lot more than what was in v1

could you please correct the pokemons names with this name , because it's still in Katakana spill 8(

Did you d/l the correct patch? one patch kept the katakana names and the other one romanized them.