Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it did??? wonder who changed it

nvm, i got what you were saying, lol

Lol

I know it seems nooby to just get my C-Gear, but I haven't really been playing properly :P

Im just using Walk Through Walls codes and stuff to get me where I want to go.

I'm not gonna play legit until a decent chunk of the story has been translated.

I can't get into the game if I don't know whats happening :P

I'm using an emu and rom. Am I able to use Global Link (which is opening later today) and wifi and all other stuff with the patches on this thread?

Also I don't have a router..but considering this is on my comp...

I don't think it can be done from your computer. You would need a flashcart.

Yep. Just found a lovely bug. While trying to teach Thief to my Warubiru, after it says ""but it cannot learn more than 4 moves," I get a long line of ???!?? gibberish and the game stops responding.

Should've saved before that. Now I have to level up my Bachuru to evolve again. OTZ

I'm using an emu and rom. Am I able to use Global Link (which is opening later today) and wifi and all other stuff with the patches on this thread?

Also I don't have a router..but considering this is on my comp...

I'm really not sure actually. No$GBA supposedly has Wi-Fi support, but I remember reading an article saying all DS emulators had been cut off from Ninty's servers.

Mind trying it for us?

Hey can some one help me?? Im getting an error on the gts saying a bunch of japanese words and an error code with (13267) can some one help me coz i can trade on the gts!!!!!!!:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Only the actual game cartridges can use the GTS, I think. I know for a fact you can't use the transfer machine unless its the actual game cart. The other DS doesn't recognize it as a Pokemon game because the flashcart isn't actually a game.

Only the actual game cartridges can use the GTS, I think. I know for a fact you can't use the transfer machine unless its the actual game cart.

I used the GTS, Transfer Machine and Pokeshifter with a flashcart. I haven't tried any though with the V2 patch.