Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I also have a trio badge! I come and go as I choose!"?

That doesn't sound right, the guard is talking to you...

You also have a trio badge! Come and go as you choose!

You have the trio badge! Come and go as you choose!

You also have the trio badge! Come and go as you choose!

I don't know Japanese but these would be a plausible response from the guy after he knows you have it.

Hm...the text where it says you don't have a badge doesn't seem to belong. Since you CAN'T get to the elite 4 without all 8 badges to begin with. Only by cheating..

but dont they do that thing where you go through the different gates for each badge before you actually get there?

Yes, but you cannot reach the gates until you beat the 8th gym. Only on red, blue and yellow of the gameboy color, advance, etc. could you reach the gates, but of course, couldn't pass till badges are obtained.

So in this case, the guard being able to tell you you don't have one is basically an anti-walk-through walls effort.

That doesn't sound right, the guard is talking to you...

You also have a trio badge! Come and go as you choose!

You have the trio badge! Come and go as you choose!

You also have the trio badge! Come and go as you choose!

I don't know Japanese but these would be a plausible response from the guy after he knows you have it.

Come and go as you choose...that makes perfect sense. Thanks for the help guys

Yes, but you cannot reach the gates until you beat the 8th gym. Only on red, blue and yellow of the gameboy color, advance, etc. could you reach the gates, but of course, couldn't pass till badges are obtained.

So in this case, the guard being able to tell you you don't have one is basically an anti-walk-through walls effort.

Possibly yeah

Yeah I'm a bit rusty at Japanese, but in romanized hiragana it says Trio Badge wo motsu mono yo! \xfffeikanarutokimo chousen seyo!

motsu is roughly translated 'to to hold/carry/posses'

mono means 'thing/object.'

ikanarutoki seems tricky but it's the verb 'to go' in negative form and toki means occasion/moment. So perhaps 'you cannot go at this moment.' though adding 'mo' at the end adds an also in there somewhere but i haven't the foggiest how to phrase that lol.

chousen is 'challenge' and seyo can either mean 'granted that...' or 'to advise strongly/insist.'

So yeah make of it what you will.

Dunno if this was pointed out, but the battle text for Psych Up, Roost, Stockpile, Swallow, and Detect aren't translated. When a pokemon misses, it's still Japanese. Also, when a pokemon is confused, the word "is" after the pokemons name doesn't have a space before it. Comes out as "Kibagois confused." or whatever.

Links down?

Klicken White with EXP patch

" The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire. "