Randomizer for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky. For Windows, macOS and Linux.
This randomizer randomizes...
- ... all NPCs on the overworld (with matching portraits and names; additional portraits are downloaded from the PMDCollab Sprite Repository)
- ... all dungeon layouts (including tilesets, music, weather, darkness, traps, items, Pokémon spawns, etc.)
- ... Pokémon moves, types, abilities
- ... boss fights matching the NPCs and boss fight layouts
- ... chapter names and location names.
- ... if wanted: all text in the game.
Pokémon level are randomized between -3/+3 of the minimum/maximum level that the Pokémon on that floor had in the original game.
Additionally patches by End45 to improve gameplay are installed. All settings can be toggled off!
Also contains additional optional patches, like the Complete Team Control Patch from Cipnit.
Part of the SkyTemple project:
Please join our Discord server for support: https://discord.gg/4e3X36f
Install on Windows and Mac
Download the Installer (exe Windows [we recommend the x64 Version if you have a 64bit Computer!], dmg Mac) and install it. After this run "SkyTemple Randomizer".
Install on Linux
The Linux version can be installed via Pip. For this Python 3.6+ must be installed and GTK+ (which you most likely both have):
pip install --upgrade skytemple-randomizer
You may need to run pip3 instead and/or need to update pip by running:
pip3 install --upgrade pip
After this, you can run skytemple_randomizer to run it. If this doesn't work, you don't have ~/.local/bin in your PATH. Run ~/.local/bin/skytemple_randomizer instead.