About This File
This Tool was created by Trifindo.
In order to use this Tool, you need G3DCVTR and put it into the converter folder of PDSMS
Pokemon DS Map Studio is a tool for creating maps for Pokemon DS games. This tool must be used along with SDSME for importing the maps in the games.
The tool contains some predesigned tilesets for each game but custom tiles can also be created.
- Pokemon Diamond / Pearl (YES)
- Pokemon Platinum (YES)
- Pokemon Heart Gold / Soul Silver (YES)
- Pokemon Black / White (PARTIALLY)
- Pokemon Black 2 / White 2 (NOT TESTED)
What Pokemon DS Map Studio can do?
- Create Pokemon DS maps [*.nsbmd]
- Edit map collisions [*.per]
- Edit map terrain files [*.bdhc]
- Edit textures (experimental) [*.nsbtx]
- Import 3D tiles as OBJ format
- Edit 3D tiles and IMD materials
- Export maps as OBJ, IMD and NSBMD
- View maps in 3D and 2D
What Pokemon DS Map Studio CAN'T do?
- Edit already existing maps from the original games
- Import maps into the game (that is done with SDSME)
- Modify game files
- Edit Building models
- Edit collisions for BW and BW2
I will update this post when a newer verison of the Tool will be released.
What's New in Version 1.19 See changelog
-Windows and Linux compability
-New Building editor for DPPt and HGSS! Add, replace and place custom buildings with animations in your maps.
-Now big tiles can be dragged and flood filled over the map like usual 1x1 tiles
-More layers for drawing
-Smart drawing editor has been moved to the tileset editor
-More heights available for the height editor
-The map display is now resizable for working on high resolution screens
-The BDHC editor can be resized and a angle calculator has been added for making custom slopes
-The Collision editor has now undo and redo buttons
-New Background sound editor for HGSS. Place sound all over the map
-New Area Data editor
-New Building Tileset editor
-Source code available at GitHub: https://github.com/Trifindo/Pokemon-DS-Map-Studio
(Working exe file in lib folder)