About This File
Randomizer for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky. For Windows, macOS and Linux.
This randomizer randomizes...
- ... all NPCs on the overworld (with matching portraits and names; additional portraits are downloaded from the PMDCollab Sprite Repository)
- ... all dungeon layouts (including tilesets, music, weather, darkness, traps, items, Pokémon spawns, etc.)
- ... Pokémon moves, types, abilities
- ... boss fights matching the NPCs and boss fight layouts
- ... chapter names and location names.
- ... if wanted: all text in the game.
Pokémon level are randomized between -3/+3 of the minimum/maximum level that the Pokémon on that floor had in the original game.
Additionally patches by End45 to improve gameplay are installed. All settings can be toggled off!
Also contains additional optional patches, like the Complete Team Control Patch from Cipnit.
Part of the SkyTemple project:
Please join our Discord server for support: https://discord.gg/4e3X36f
Install on Windows and Mac
Download the Installer (exe Windows [we recommend the x64 Version if you have a 64bit Computer!], dmg Mac) and install it. After this run "SkyTemple Randomizer".
Install on Linux
The Linux version is available as a Flatpak at https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.skytemple.Randomizer.
Edited by Parakoopa
Added Linux Flatpak Link
What's New in Version 1.0.3 See changelog
- Fixed that the '.nds' file extension wasn't added automatically
- With version 1.0.3: