About This File
I hacked this UI together in less than an hour, if there are any bad bugs I'm sorry!
Randomizer for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky.
This randomizer randomizes...
- ... all NPCs on the overworld (with matching portraits and names)
- ... all dungeon layouts (including tilesets, music, weather, darkness, traps, items, Pokémon spawns, etc.)
Pokémon level are randomized between -3/+3 of the minimum/maximum level that the Pokémon on that floor had in the original game.
Moves, stats, starters, boss fights etc. are not randomized. Most hard-coded values are also not randomized.
Part of the SkyTemple project:
Please join our Discord server for support: https://discord.gg/4e3X36f
Install on Windows
Download the Installer and install it. After this run "SkyTemple Randomizer"
Install on Linux
The Linux version can be installed via Pip. For this Python 3.6+ must be installed and GTK+ (which you most likely both have):
pip install --upgrade skytemple-randomizer
You may need to run pip3 instead and/or need to update pip by running:
pip3 install --upgrade pip
After this, you can run skytemple_randomizer to run it. If this doesn't work, you don't have ~/.local/bin in your PATH. Run ~/.local/bin/skytemple_randomizer instead.
What's New in Version 0.0.3 See changelog
- Fixed item, trap and Pokémon spawn rates (for real this time) - A huge variety of Pokémon and items can now spawn (all of them), money is much less likely.
- Kecleon can no longer spawn as enemy Pokémon in dungeons
- The "giant one room monster house" and "two rooms one monster house" layouts of dungeon floors are now less likely to happen
- Portraits are now longer mirrored for randomized overworld Pokémon / starters (only fixed when applied to a fresh new ROM)