About This File
Edited by Parakoopa
Added Linux Flatpak Link
What's New in Version 0.0.2 See changelog
- New feature: Starter randomization.
- Now runs on real hardware.
- Item and traps are no longer corrupted and randomization should now work correctly.
- The name of the player and partner's species can now be displayed again by the game.
- The "null" trap no longer spawns.
- I originally also wanted to make it so that Kecleons no longer spawn as enemy Pokémon, but I just got some while testing, so that doesn't work yet. I'll look into this for the next release. For now Kecleon can still spawn. They are friendly unless they take damage or spawn as part of a Monster House.
- With version 0.0.2: