Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Re: Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Yeah, it's pretty simple, as far as I know most of the cheats carry right over with no problem. I use R4CCE to edit the USRCHEAT.DAT, it's just a simple task of creating a new game with the Volt/Blaze game ID and copying over the respective cheats. If you poke around a bit, it's pretty simple to figure out.

Here's the link to R4CCE:
    http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA013928/soft_en.html

And even though it's named after R4, I'm pretty sure it'll work with most cards.

Here's the updated USRCHEAT.DAT with only Blaze Black 2 codes added:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/wj6wvhgtl

Excuse my shitty choice of filehosting.

Edit: Added updated USRCHEAT.DAT

A great hack so far but there are is something really bad...

must that togepi on route 4 have yawn?

Why can i not use cheat on this game when i use my dstwo?? Anyone got any idea??

game id isnt working, are you sure you pasied it right?

Hey Dray, what was the hack tools that you used with this hack? And the challange mode in blaze black is also hacked?

Hey, just as an FYI, the download link was taken down. If someone could post a mirror, it would be appreciated.

Thanks, I can't wait to play!

My apologies - I posted the Game ID for the patched Vanilla version. It completely slipped my mind there are two versions.

Blaze Black 2 Vanilla: IREO 396C062C
    Blaze Black 2: IREO 04B0FB8C
    Volt White 2 Vanilla: IREO 0E0DC790
    Volt White 2: IRDO 0A63845B

I apologize for any confusion, and please let me know if these work or not. For reference, I am using clean versions of both ROMs, released respectively by Mawile (Black) and iRiL (White).

Mirror:

Documentation & Patches: http://depositfiles.com/files/ljp59rr6g

Every time I try to load the cheats in the .dat you uploaded, it freezes upon saving...

how did you put the hero (hilbert) of black and white?
    I used google translator
    Last edited by MaxiLuca96; Oct 31st, 2012 at 06:56 PM.

arkeis - Replied, though I did that a few days ago so I assume you've seen it already

Bobblybook - I imagine it probably failed if you tried using it immediately after getting the Dex. At any rate, the habitat list doesn't automatically change so it's kind of useless in its current state anyway. The habitat list data is apparently in a very weird format.

Muppen - I'm assuming you've got it working now...

jayjay - No clue about no$, sorry.

boogie - I have no idea why there's a size difference tbh.

styr - PokeGen should be fully compatible with BB2/VW2 saves, yeah. And yeah, I'll lower Pawniard. I initially wasn't going to as I didn't have it catchable early, then I changed my mind and I forgot to change it. Stat boost... I dunno, I'll have to consider that.

Fakero - Well, I found a couple tools on here (BWWE, BWTE) but I did most of it by a hex editor this time.

Pikachu127 - Oh, thank you for that. That's a pretty sneaky bug!

Hello0351 - Yeah, I had a slip-up with Scyther.

galakhero - You're using an english patch? These patches are FOR the official English version, so that'll be the problem, I think.

kidd1991 - If you mean an automatic memory link, then probably not.

walid08 - pdf files need Adobe Reader

Otakusensei - There will be an AR code with the next release.

lattios - I have no idea. What happens when you try?

Iceypunchy - There's one somewhere... it was mentioned a couple pages back.

nicoelson - Well, the breeders will actually have different Pokémon next time anyway, but otherwise I would just say deal with it!

alan_gp - See above for your first question. Yes, challenge mode is also changed (although I only actually had to change Gym Leaders/E4, most of it is just a level boost.)

kampai12 - Dang DMCA.

MaestroOD - Thanks for the mirror.

MaxiLuca96 - A lot of hex editing. The actual sprites were already present, however.

When are you expecting to post the next update Dray?

Thanks again for all your hard work. I know hex editing is time consuming, so this is extremely impressive

Should be on the weekend. The work for this week is out the way, so :3 Most of the bugs presented so far are a simple fix.

Awesome! Also, I've not done a lot of modding for pokemon but if you need any help with anything, I'd be willing to give it a shot

Yeah, hex editing... I thought that was some kind of tool. I'm asking this because, despite the fact that your hack is the BEST (really, it's amazing), i'd like to do some little changes, for my own gaming, ex: Flygon being Insect/Dragon, Gyarados Water/Dragon, Charizard Fire/Dragon (yeah, I like Dragon type), and some minor changes in stats, so the game becomes even more difficult.

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast